Erlin is back again! =D.. Yesterday was wonderful.. I woke up at around 9.. bath as usual, then did the design for IndoNITE. Come2.. everyone.. join us on 13 August @ Com Hall 3, 18:45.. Dont forget to bring along $4 with you.. huahaha.. *publicity mode on*
Finished with the design, it was the time for lunch! Having lunch with Inche, then I went for meeting at TV Lounge hall 16. Weew.. the TV lounge is really nice. I know that hall14’s is nice enough, but this one is even… ckckck.. Lucky that I didn’t watch TV that often. If no, I will feel very jealous.. the TV, the aircon, the sofas… ^^; So.. finished admiring the lounge, the meeting began. Talked about the arrangement for GTD… then began to make the ‘clock’ and ‘doraemon’s time machine’… The planning for time machine is very funny.. they planned to put 2 bolsters to represent the machine. Hihihi.. Unfortunately, I needed to go at 1 pm.. heem. I wonder how will it looked like.. Let’s see the result later! Coming soon on GTD 8! Huahaha.. btw, the GTD 8 slogan is: Trascorso, Presente, Il Futuro… The past, the present, the future :D.. That’s why there is a time machine.. ^^
So.. I went to bus stop at 1. The airplane supposed to land at 2.40. I didn’t checked the website anymore.. Let’s the fate decided if I need to wait there.. huahaa.. This time, the traveling to Changi is nicer. I (eventually) managed to get the idea of bringing mp3 player with me. Huahaha.. Thus I slept while listening to songs at MRT.. Nice... This time, with no concern that I’ll be late.. huahaha.. I reached Tanah Merah.. woke up slowly.. waited for MRT to Changi for about 10 minutes.. and then stood stupidly at Changi’s MRT station 5 minutes.. didn’t know how to turn off my MP3 player =____=.. I think I should use it more often later.
Walked to Skytrain (no more running..) just in time as the train is ready to set off. Looked at the Arrival TV.. saw that the plane is confirmed to land. No delay.. huraaay.. as I looked at the time.. it’s 14.40 already.. hua? I didn’t realize it. Then.. I went to toilet… had a drink.. and waited at Belt 16. The plane was landed as I reached there. However, it took another half hour before the passengers came out. And another half hour before the one I’m waiting for, Oi Ling, came out. Her mother’s friend, called Mdm Sally, was intended to pick her up too. Thus, eventually, 3 of us took taxi to NTU… I sat beside the taxi drive.. both of them spoke in Cantonese behind.. sigh. I can’t follow the conversation at all. Thus I just replied when they spoke in English.. haha..
We reached hall 4. (Hurraaay, I wasn’t lost anymore) With help from sally, we carried the big bag to level 5. It was already 4.20 that time. I brought her to the Hall Office directly.. Then rush to Finance office.. But.. unlucky me.. the office closed at 4.45.. It was already 5.00 that time.. huk3x… 15 minutes late… then I just brought her to ISC for awhile, before having some snacks at Mc Donald. Madam Sally was very kind.. She brought me nuggets, drink, and fries ^^; I said I really don’t want it.. thus eventually we just shared.. Oi Ling ate one package, because she even hadn’t had her lunch yet… Later.. Mdm Sally asked me if I had class tomorrow. I treated it as common question, and answered that the class will only start next week. Then.. here she came.. She urged me to have a dinner with her family!!! She even had already told her husband that I will be there before I said a Yes. Olala.. At first time, I thought that it’s just a polite invitation.. but I was very wrong. She kept asking me..more than 10 times, I can say.. Eventually.. until we reach bus stop… and the 199 bus come.. And both of them went in.. I just stood outside and said bye2 to them.. She didn’t realize that I didn’t go in at the first time. But when she did, she stopped the driver! And asked me to go in.... seemed like I really had no choice. Eventually tapped my card and sat with them..
We reached boon lay around 6.30. Then take 147 to Bukit Batok. It’s a long journey.. about half hour.. She talked a lot with me about the places at Singapore.. and also about her family. Seems like she really likes to make friend. We reached there around 7.15.. then waited for her and her husband to cook ^^;.. I didn’t know what I can help, really. So I just watched television, along with Oi Ling and their son. Then she gave me drink.. Then she gave me biscuit to take back to hall.. also gave me a bunch of pens, highlighter, and post it! Haa :S.. What happen today? Am I a student assistant or her daughter?
We eventually ate at 9 o’clock. Simple meal as promised? Not all all… Hainamise Chicken, Cantonese Soup, fish, tofu, vegetable.. fuuiih.. I’m really full. And after that, not forgetting the desert: orange, kiwi, longan.. ^^; I’m shy. Really. I eventually went to bus stop at 10. Run to 157… and eventually reached my hall again at 11. Such a great experience for me.. Just if I bring my camera… hahaha.. She also invited me to drop by on any weekends.. Thanks a lot Mdm Sally.. You’re really nice =) And your food is delicious. Hahaha.. Btw, all of them speak Cantonese at home. Her husband is from Hongkong, while she is Singaporean. Aha.. no wonder then.. The only word I learnt that day is ‘sek’ = eat ^^;
Back to hall, I just realized that I forgot to switch off my computer.. even forgot to set my msn away.. olala.. so sorry everyone.. ><.. Later.. After bath, I finalized the poster design. Big thanks to Arianto B’day gift.. Really help much in design cheating... huahahaaa… Oh.. btw, Kerfarng asked if I interested to do freelance job.. 1 e-cover design and 1 banner.. for $90.. wow! Would love to.. however, as I called the person, she said that she needed boss decision. She already gave my phone number to him, though. Huk.. guess that I wont be given the job :’(
Felt sleepy, tired, and happy, I slept at around 1 that night ^^
Experiencing the student assistant job,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment