There are so many ups and downs. In this whole week, I had been experiencing it out. Let’s (again) continue the story from my last blog.. when my printer was broken. Well.. before that, my desk lamp was broken on Friday. I report it online to hall officer... however, until Tuesday, I got no reply at all. It might be a small defect, but it was irritating to ‘try’ studying without a lamp… (or it’s me who was lazy afterall? :P) To complete all of those, my headset was also dying at the week end.. Can’t chat with my sister.. and can’t listen to music.. oh.. I was really stress up ><><.. and worse.. when we’re going back to school, it rained so hard that we eventually all wet… On those times, I really wanted to believe that life is like a wheel.. and I was just happened to be on down side of wheel right now…
On Monday, I took all my books (except for those being borrowed) for 2nd hand sales. On Wednesday, my life seemed to go up. Wednesday morning before I went to school, I went to Hall office complaining about the desk lamp. They told me that it might took about one week.. which made me more desperate.. however.. on the evening, Inche told me that the Keppel had came and fix it. First good thing eventually happened ^^.. Second.. I was thinking of taking the same index for accounting with Henry. However, there was no more vacancy.. Thus I eventually needed to stick with my 6pm schedule instead of going for the 3pm one. It turned out that Henry’s tutor is ‘the auntie’, who had been warned by Boly Irene cs for her ‘lo so’ ness. I was taught by the lecturer.. not too bad.. although it ended only at 7.30, at least I still got bus to go back :D
On Thursday morning, I went to (learn to) swim with Inche as my Instructor :P.. I still can do nothing.. but at least I tried and enjoyed playing water. Hahaha.. Finished with it, I went to collect the unsold books and money. Turned out that except one, all the books were sold!!! Kyaaa (Masli, remember that I owe you $19) Even MB362 and MB218 books were sold! Only Effective Communication left unsold, since the lecture is now under HSS instead of SCE. At night, Rina, Winson, and I joined the Red Cross Maincomm recruitments. We needed to do presentation. From the voting form, I predict that my presentation will be in the middle, no matter they went through it upside down or inverse. However, Communications Officer eventually get the honor to be the last portfolio presenting =____=. The LT26 was freezing cool.. and I felt so relieved when it’s all ended.. Almost all blazers came to support us. My greatest thanks to all of you ^^.. We had a nice supper (chiken wing, egg, currypuff, nyam2) while waiting for the voting result. The result was out at around 11. I was happy to be chosen.. However, I’m much much more happier when I know Rina and Winson made it through too :D :D.. Congratulations to both of you!! Will see you more in this year v^^v.. We reached hostel almost 12.. I settled some stuff… Rudi asked for advice on rally.. Well, I know that you can do much better than me! Ganbattee!! ^^.. Btw.. Rudi also faced the same ‘situation’ with me.. On the same day, he broke his ankle during modern jazz audition, slipped at steps, banged to wall, caught cold and cough, and last.. as he was back from shower, he said that he just slipped at toilet. The door he was in can’t be opened.. thus he needed to jump out and slipped. Duuh… Rud Rud.. :’(.. Don’t be too sad, ya. I believe you will have a very big success on rally this Monday!! Jia yooou!!! Ilfina, Rudi, Henry, Evan, Yongky, Erikson, Irene, Edmond.. and everyone who had applied for CEC maincomms this year.. All the best for all of youuu!! Made the CEC clubs ‘your very own club’!! hohohoo.. There will be 31 contestants this year. Quite a big numbers. Strange that after there is no point system, everybody wants to be a maincomm… ^^;
On Friday.. I got Artificial Intelligence text book from imall, for $20!! It was cheap! The lowest price was at $25 from 2nd handbook sales.. hoho.. happy to get the book.. I also got Network book quite cheap.. $15 for the latest edition =).. *just wish that I will read them.. * hahaha.. On the same day, I sold one SCE jacket to a freshie, who kept wanting the jacket and said that the design is nice *fly2*.. and also settled the problem with one buyer who hasn’t take her jacket for half year.. anyway.. the wheel of life seems to turn down again on the very same day. I got distracted a lot during lectures, don’t know why. I even forgot to bring my CSC301 lecture notes >.<. My lesson finished at 6.30.. as I was thinking of catching up for my accounting which is 2 weeks behind, Medy said that I need to distribute flyers to all hall 14 residents by today.. And Calvin wanted to discuss how to publicize the upcoming events.. while the red cross fund raising teams called me to join the flag day tomorrow. I almost don’t know which task should I concentrate on first. I eventually went back to hostel blurry.. There is no one around since all blazers were going to watch concert. Around 9.. they called and asked if I wanted to join for supper. Of course I do.. They asked me to contact handarmin, so that we can go together.. however.. Handarmin was uncontactable.. thus I eventually didn’t meet them all :(
Try not to be so miserable, I went back to room and went to toilet to wash my socks (ha.. wasn’t it miserable?) Finished hanging them.. I tried to open my room’s door. It was locked. And I didn’t bring the key with me. And Inche was at JW. Hah? What logic is this? Then who was locking the door!?... Anybody inside!? My heart started to throb faster.. I brought nothing but camera with me (Strange huh..) then I directly went to Vera’s room. Lucky that she was at room.. I borrowed her mobile and called Inche. Inche was shocked too (for sure.. everybody was shocked). She asked if I left the key plugged on the door when I went to toilet. Good question. That’s one possibility.. But I believed I didn’t! ><.. Eventually, Vera, Dewi, Cipto, and their other friend accompanying me until Inche was back, along with Tomy and Stephen. During that periods, I had been going down checking my window situation several times.. whether got anybody jumped out.. It was the worst case.. however.. that’s the only logical possibility I can think of. Inche opened the door.. And all of us waiting to see the inside.. Braak. No one inside. My wallet and keys were sitting nicely on my table. The window was closed.. just like when I left it. Directly, we checked everywhere.. down the bed, inside the wardrobe.. Everywhere. But nothing found. Neither missing. Straaangeee!!! I was totally confused. After all.. since nothing happened.. I thanked them.. and they went back to Vera’s room. I apologized to Tomy Stephen Inche for ruining their supper.. and eventually we cooked Indomie as the substitute. (3x100 g + 3x120g for 4 people) We ate.. chatted.. and I tried to release my tense.. But I can’t help to calm down. I didn’t know why.. Eventually, out from all my craziness, I drank one cup of coffee at 11.30pm. Now is 4am. Tomorrow will be fund raising day for me.. So.. no T-Spray for me this year… :’( Monday will be Red Cross’s Subcomm recruitment.. Without any point given, I still hope that the turn out will be good.
Still confused with the door matter,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment