So… Eventually all blazers gathered. Tonight, we had such a big dinner gathering. Even 6 tables merged didn’t enough for us ^^; haha.. Boly’s mum was also there with us. Tomorrow is Recruitment Fair... But I haven’t received a single flyer or information regarding the fair or Welcome Carnival. It’s so strange. Or am I the one out-to-date? I just know that Handy and Henry are going to have they own booth for Break Dance. And even more surprised to know that Handy is the President of Break Dance, while Henry is the Vice President. That’s all begin from Erwin as the founder of the Break Dance Club. Hah!?!? Seems like I’m really outdated =___=
Btw, we have planned to be there supporting the break dance club tomorrow. The prez said that it’s quite ‘dull’ right now.. in the sense that they don’t have gals ^^;.. huahaha.. so funny.. we propose some types of advertisement.. may be by distributing free kitkat, shout out: “Ada break, ada kitkaat!” But we wondered if students know what ‘ada’ means. Tomorrow Medy will also be having booth. Yeep, as a responsible President of Red Cross, he should be there. :P Planned to register there tomorrow ^^
Eventually, we chatted for 1 ½ hour before going back to hall. Adi has bought a new computer. S$1,100, with specification: 512MB, 160GB, 17” LCD. Sigh. Seems like my computer didn’t worth even half price right now.. but no worries, compie, I still love you :D.. hahaha.. Regarding Agung computer.. he hadn’t bought a hard disk yet.. want to know first if it’s still in guarantee. Poor him can’t watch or play dota right now.. haha.. I just finished the Tsubasa Chronicle episode 38. Thanks Tatsu for the download ^^
Ok… that’s just some update.. afraid that I’ll be busy for the whole week that I didn’t got chance to post anything anymore. Huahhaa.
Going to read Photoshop Bible now,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment