I woke up at 7.30.. due to tutorial at 8.30.. The first tutorial of the week.. and the tutor is.. jreng jreeeng jreeenggggggg… Narendra.. =___=… Our discrete math teacher.. from whom I learnt but his blonde hair ><.. huk3x.. felt that my sacrification was meaningless >< book =").."><.. haha.. We chatted for almost an hour.. then he went to popular.. and I went to dreamland for awhile, before continuing lecture at 12.30.. I felt stupid to have lunch before lecture.. because right after that.. I slept soundly on CSC301 lecture ><.. hahahaa.. for the next AI lecture, I wasn’t sleepy anymore… but since it’s stated that AI will be opened book, I somehow didn’t try to memorize what the lecturer say ^//^.. finished with the lecture, back again to library.. and waiting for the Red Cross maincomm interview. Replying some friends email.. then went there with Medy and Calvin. Not long after, suddenly Jess’ head pop out from the tutorial room’s door.. then came Henry, Winson and Christian. Huaa.. eventually the team were here.. hahaha.. I needed to wait around half hour before getting my turn. Medy crueeel! He really asked questions. (Ha? What he supposed to do then? Haha..) First he asked me to tell him about myself.. then asked about the publicity related job. You’re really acting professional, Medy ;).. Finished with the interview, I went for dinner with Calvin and his friend.. then ride bus back to hall.. Meet Linda at the bus stop.. chatted with her while waiting for bus.. She already got a job from her IA company! Can you imagine? Ckck.. that’s cool, Linda :) All the best for you hor! Haha.. I reached hall at almost 8.. bathed, blogged.. prepared for tomorrow.. then suddenly Malla called and asked me to finish a poster design by today.. Dooh! ><.. can’t it be more urgent than it? I needed to accept it after all, for sure.. He called me at 10pm.. but then.. until now.. it’s 12 already.. still got no sign that he is going to send me an email ><.. tired.. Erlin is tireed.. Btw.. Malla will run for president next year.. and he offered me the Financial Controller position.. I said that I have no experience in finance stuff.. and had already apply for red cross.. He shocked and asked for what I join red cross for!? No experience isn’t a point. Lay sum can help me out… and he urged me to back to committee.. even giving me hon gen position if I wanted it.. duuh… I really don’t like this kind of situation.. feels so guilty to out from the committee ><.. I kept rolling back the topic to publicity stuff, then ended the call. Should I have joined CEC instead? Or Red Cross? Or both? (Desperate mode) hahaha…
Btw.. one last news before I closed this blog.. My printer, HP Deskjet 880C was eventually rest in peace this week.. after months of sickness since its staying at Hall 14. :’( haha.. Thanks so much for being there for me.. Since I was in Tanjung Balai, Medan, until Singapore. Hope that I can still be able to sell the refill Ink.. :P :P
ZzzzZzz,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment