Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tireeeddd

Let the blog be short today.. Yesterday, we helped Julianto moving out at 11pm.. after the first trip, I couldn’t resist my sleepiness anymore.. and still I need to wake up early in the morning, I set off first… so sorry all ><..

Later in the morning.. I woke up at.. almost 8. I put my clothes at washing machine, bathed, went to hall office to collect my keys, hang my clothes (and the sky turned dark again..), and went to OCBC together with Inche. After settling the things, I joined Indo Seminar for 1 hour ++… it was well organized.. the LT 2 almost full with freshie and senior.. the first speaker is Mbah Chan, our president of PINTU.. at first time.. I wonder why all the speakers and MCs used such a formal English. Until the second speaker came out.. then I understood. They invited professor as the GOH. He is a Dean at EEE. They said that he is Indonesian, too. Ohoo.. no wonder.. He talked a lot of good things about Indonesia, and boasted our spirit to study here. Such an enthusiastic speech, I should admit. After the speech, Mbah Chan gave him some token of appreciation.. then show him the way out to have some refreshement.. only after that….

LT 2 filled with sudden noise. hahaha... And the MCs started to speak in Indonesian. Nice control just now.. ^^;.. anyway.. so.. I was there for another one hour before signing out to go to airport. Right before I went to bus stop, I checked the schedule again at library. Who knows if it got delayed again. But.. I was shocked. The Status is confirmed! From the actual 1.15pm, it became 12.55. Ha? Can be earlier one!? I never expected that… It was 11.30 already.. and I knew I will be late. My airport ritual came out again. Run to the bus stop, run to the mrt, chasing the sky train to terminal one.. haizz.. The passengers were collecting the luggage when I reached there. It really reached at 12.55! sigh.. Then I just wait.. wait.. wait.. until around half hour and I began to worry if the person I supposed to fetch already gone.. then she came out =D.. Hula.. never thought that I will be so happy to see you, Tse Lin! Hahaha.. Welcome to Singapore! Her English is understandable. And although sometimes I spoke mandarin to her, she replied using English. So nice =D.. I chatted a lot with her. As I reached ISC, Miss Jasmine gave me another person to be picked at airport tomorrow. Heem.. glad to know I got another job.. I just wish that I can really be ontime tomorrow… however, again, suddenly Yongky told me that we will have meeting tomorrow.. and also need to prepare for the GTD stuff. Ouch..

Back to room.. I felt so so sleepy. Rest awhile, had dinner with Medanise.. Ya, unexpected, one whole table were people from Medan! From 1st year to 4th year students were there. Hahaha.. After the dinner.. read email from Phing.. felt so sleepy.. thus I had a nap before I replied. Haha.. Finished replying.. chatted for awhile.. now it’s time for some movies before sleep :P

It's raining...
Erlin.D

No comments: