New day, new life. I woke up at 8 today. Seems like the Cantonese soup got some strong herbs. It made my heart throb so fast >< and eventually make me wake up early. Haha.. I bathed, prepared things, then set off to hall 4. Going to take Oi Ling to Office of Finance today =).. I reached there at 9.05. Too early that she wasn’t there yet. Waited for 5 minutes, then she came, along with Sally’s husband and a don’t-know-who guy. The guy is a student at NTU too, second year. But I didn’t ask further. He drove us to office of finance (great!) then he set off. We queued for awhile.. finished the payment.. then took her matriculation card from ISC.. I grabbed a snack there :P.. huahaha.. Then brought her for orientation :)
Waiting for helping CoE orientation program (SCE orientation program) at 1, I blogged at CITS… Meet Linda and Fidelia there. Linda had moved to hall 11.. The hall office didn’t allow her to be Fidelia roomate’s at hall 15. Hoever, she got single room =).. haha.. Fidelia is going to the dentist soon.. and just drop by for awhile. I myself begin to froze here.. thus going to have lunch soon. Hahaha..
Can’t wait to welcoming back the blazers today… there are 7 of them: Ilfina, Agung, Adi, Anton, Tomy, Rina.. and Jess, maybe? Wait for the name confirmation tmrw! :P haha.. Most probably, Boly will be back on 4th of August :D
So, that's the most recent news.
Reporter,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment