The day after DND.. I slept until 10++.. Ooh.. how much I miss the long dozy sleep. It has been weeks without it. Haha.. however, I looked much more panda than before :S. how come T__T… I had lunch with Inche.. then she went for NTUSU meeting.. while I went back to hall and began to focus on IA..
First step! Reading regulations (eventually felt bored even before I finished the 5%). Then skipped to second step! Fill in data sheet and resume (finished in 3 hours with horrible English) and third step! Looking for IA company (had to ask imam where to find the link.. =___=). Lousy me. As I got the list, I looked through the company.. weeeew.. 368 project.. and we’re to choose only one out of it. The first company in the list is Accenture. I considered it for awhile. Typical consideration.. benefit: experience and high salary. Consequence: OT.. (when to do my Red Cross and Ureca then?) and also the fact that it’s very hard to get good grade there. Then I encountered Apple. Asked Arianto if he knew anybody who worked there before.. he said that there is one senior worked there 3 years ago.. and after graduating, still working there. Must not be too bad. However, this is the first time Apple was listed in IA list after the 3 years.. I have no clue about the background, then. But still, don’t know why, I’m applying for Apple. Vida told me about her experience with Mac computer (I just know NTU got Mac at ADM! Ckckck.. what a contrast NTU made to us T__T) With no taskbar and no button at the CPU. Working there means that I should prepare myself to work with Mac.. will I be able to? Haiiik, we’ll never know if we don’t try it out ^^.. so I eventually stick with the plan, although I almost resign when Medy said that he wants to fight for it also.. haha.. eventually he choose Citibank.. Vida chose Exxon.. Yongky chose SQ @ Changi. Winson would fight with me if both of us in. He is at Creative. Henry chose Motorola (while he himself use Nokia ^^;) hahaha.. Yongky told me that Wayan and another CE student also run for Apple le.. need to find out more about it.. who know they have more information. o^.^o Another lousy thing from me.. Apple is at Ang Mo kio. I never know that it is actually farther than Changi. It was about 1 ½ hour traveling.. sigh.. I thought it was at China Town.. >.<…
Finished with the IA matter, it was night already. I had dinner with blazers at hall 14. So did Junior. I didn’t know who organized it, but the second year juniors were having a grand dinner with the first year juniors.. (suspect: Wisnu and Rudi). Nice to know that they gathered around. ^^.. Finished with the dinner, they went to block lounge 69 and played some games.. until 12++.. I myself was struggling with Accounting until 2++… then went to sleep.. ZzzZz..
Next morning.. as usual, called home ^^ Glad to know Mum and Dad is fine2. Then I did CSC303 tutorial.. then refining CSC303 lab.. then dedicated all my time for CSC 302 lab. Try my best to understand the Sliding Windows Protocol.. @.@ the due date is next week.. maan.. during the stressing time, Arianto asked me regarding CSC304 lab.. make me remember that it’s also due next week… olala... and also I haven’t replied Calvin regarding the Redcross Awareness Week… Duh.. am I slacking too much already? The 4 labs are really uncontrollable. Now I understand why Henry became king of Panda last semester. He already officially pass the honour to me last week.. T__T. huahaha.. Anyway, tomorrow, Medy and I were going to meet a Zan Jiun (is this how to spell?) to discuss about Ureca. Wish that I can settled most of the stuff by this week.. since I still got another Red Cross orientation for next week ^^;
5th Week! Ganbattee everyone!!
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment