These few days, an old song kept sticking in my head. Glory of Love. I got it when I was streaming to Ari’s MP3 collections. It really brings back my childhood memory. No no.. not because I have fallen in love at that very young age… (^^;) But my sister used to play the song, when I was around 4 or 5. The cassette (yes, still cassette that time) is titled “20 Love Songs”. I wonder if it is still there.. I love that cassette very much. It has all the greatest love song ever.. “Lady Rain” and “How deep is your love” is also from there. The “Glory of Love” I heard was sung by Peter Catera, but this one is sung by North. No much different in singing style (compared as I watched the video from YouTube.. haha..). I got information that it is the OST of Karate Kid.. heem.. must be a great movie? I really like the lyrics.. Especially the chorus:
You keep me standing tall
You help me through it all
I'm always strong when you're beside me
I have always needed you
I could never make it alone...
I am a man who would fight for your honor
I'll be the hero you're dreaming of
We'll live forever knowing together
That we did it all for the glory of love...
Definitely one of the best love songs I have ever heard ;)
Huaaa, late for lectuuureee,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment