Eventually.. After 2 weeks of waiting. =) So happy to see the email. Was asking Imam, but got no answer yet. Wish that he got it too.. Then all of us: Henry, Yongky, Wayan, and Alvin can sleep at mrt and take turn waking up others.. haha.. (only until now I began to consider the distance.. sigh..)
This week.. My energy bar had been up and down accordingly. Monday was a busy day.. get the thing from HQ, preparation for tomorrow awareness week, etc etc.. until I really can’t smile on Tuesday. Then, Calvin did most of the job on Tuesday loh (arigatou, partner!) On Wednesday, got fully charged, done the duty in awareness week, and still be able to donate blood (thanks Xin Lan and Amanda for the priority queue!) fufu.. That’s really my first blood donation. Get good experience.. We need to go through health test and blood test before really can donate blood. My blood test showed that I got a lot of iron inside my blood.. which means I’m quite healthy.. (aha! So drinking coffee everyday is a healthy life style? *misleading*) haha.. After 2 hours of waiting and shifting, it was eventually the time for the injection.. I was totally scared. However.. I was also surprised.. that I actually felt nothing when the needle was injected into me.. I just can see that my blood flow so fast.. so fast that I thought I’m not normal >.<.. I finished the blood donation in 15 minutes. Feel no pain nor dizzy.. but still the nurse asked me to lie down for a while before going to refreshment room.. no other choice. Must endure the temptation to eat for 10 minutes. Haha.. after that.. go to drink milo.. while drinking, a person besides me said that he felt so dizzy.. and almost faint.. I asked Calvin to help me called people.. he said ok.. but then eventually go to nowhere T__T.. seeing that he was getting worse, I quickly called the nurse.. and soon they laid him down at the bed. Fuiih.. lucky that we have professional stuff around =)
My donation finished at 5.00.. later.. Went to accounting seminar.. I barely catch anything explained in the seminar, although I wasn’t sleepy at all. Is it because of my blood volume changed? My mind just can’t concentrate.. (or is this just an excuse) hahaha.. Back from the accounting seminar, I settled Red Cross stuff (which is 3 times slower than usual) and tried to do accounting tutorial (which I eventually gave up after struggling with same question for 2 hours) Man.. wish that this wont last very long..
Thursday morning, as I woke up.. heem.. not feeling very ill, but no energy at all. Bath, then going to school with inche. Breakfast, then have lab discussion. There, I realized I haven’t recovered yet! I took so long to process stuff.. worse, the lab supervisor chose today to question us of our progress. I answer.. of course.. but so so slow.. and again, with no energy or spirit. Feel like really a bad project manager..
As the lab finished, I went to awareness week place again.. helping around… meet Miss Chan there.. said hi.. then I went to have lunch at can a.. and can you believe.. I got no appetite! This is really a serious case. I took half hour to finish my chicken cutlet. After lunch, having discussion with Calvin, then went for tutorial and lecture.. finished with them, redcrossing again.. settling up everything that we will be taken back to HQ. Yeah. Back to HQ. Eventually, tomorrow is the last day of 4 consecutive day of awareness week. Very tired… but really hope that everything will turn out well =)..
Get ready for the last day!
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Nah.. 1.5 hours from Hall 4 to Yio Chu Kang.. from Hall 14? 2 hours maybe.. hahahaha. Hopefully the salary is high enough to cover the lack-of-sleep cost. Anyway.. congrats for getting the company u want!
...
Dont want to think about it now >.<.. U're partially responsible for me being in Apple! hahaha.. Thanks alot for your early warning, anyway :P
Jia you!
Erlin.D
Post a Comment