(FYI: that is a title of children books which has been brought to a movie starring Jim Carrey.. FYI too, I just happened to check out the website. It’s soo cool.. ^^)
Back to topic…
Last Tuesday, I went to watch Death Note with Arianto, Bebek, Henry and Yongky. Why all in sudden? Call it exam syndrome. All were too stress with projects and workload that eventually decided to watch movie together. It should had been a nice day. We watched at 3.30, finished at 6, and then have dinner at Kopitiam. Henry set off first to visit his auntie. The rest of us went to fair price.. I bought my things: apple, orange, scott emulsion, mr potatos and lays. Pay the stuff.. then went to other shop..
Only after half hour, I realize that among all my plastic bags, my white bag wasn’t around!! Ari and I rushed back to Fair Price, went to Counter 5, the place where I paid my stuff. I asked the cashier if she saw my bag.. which.. unexpected by me, she said no!.. At that point of time.. I really didn’t know what else to do. I went to information counter, questioning them.. but no result. Eventually, I realize that there were CCTV recording right at the cashier place. In blur stage, I urged that I wanted to watch the CCTV. However, of course, they didn’t let me see it.. eventually, they needed the supervisor to deal with me. The supervisor said that I need to have a formal procedure to see the CCTV.. I didn’t question much at that time. They quickly asked me to first block my debit card and nets… Thus I went down.. blocking those cards.. Then.. since no point of standing there.. I was thinking of going back.. but then.. remember that I need to buy pink tshirt for Medy’s gift. Haha.. Buy.. with what? T__T.. then.. I need to go back… with what, too? Haha.. Lucky that Arianto was around.. I borrowed money from him first.. Arigatou Ari… =)
After buying ez-link, we took 179, directly went to hall 4. Yup, Jess was going to celebrate her brother b’day.. I.. at that time.. really haD no mood at all.. And so.. planned to go back after giving the present instead of ruining their party.. However, as I reached there, they suggest me that I went to make a police report asap.. Who knows then tmrw I can view the CCTV with police report. Abit of laziness, abit of hope, and abit of gan dong for their caring, I eventually went to police station with You Xiang… Thanks so much.. really.. so sorry that I make u skipped medy b’day :( After being there, the police didn’t want to help much. He insists that I need to show my student pass in order to make a report. Hump. I was really to tired to argue that time.. thus.. I just went back home.. tired tired… Still don’t want to believe that I lost my Canon IXUS i5… Still can’t believe why I can be that fool.. and at that time.. I really don’t know what to do.. Somemore, got news from Yongky that the deadline for our CSC302 report is one Friday.. which was unexpected at all..
Only at that time... I can feel the power of friend support. Inche suggested me not think too much about it now.. and tried to settled thing tmrw (sorry che.. I must have gave bad impression to your brother who just came) T__T.. calvin, alan, and ari also kept trying to calm me down.. while blazers even made conference to think of the solutions!! Haiiiz.. I was really really gan dong :’).. Really.. only when u’re in difficulty, then u can feel the beauty of friendship.. only when u ever go through sadness, you can feel grateful with the happiness you get. Does it the point they want me to learn that night? Lesson learnt..
The next 3 days, I went through quite unpleasant days.. Cant sleep well, can’t think well, and always anxious about everything.. it was especially because I involve police.. On Wednesday, Jess and Henny accompanied me to go to police station. We made a report. Instead of lost report, we make a theft report! Why? Because I said that I wanted to view the cctv. Then, because it’s a theft report, I got one officer which was incharged for my case. Everything was getting more complex than what I intended to. I call the officer incharge, but he said that he is busy (with quite a harsh voice) and ask me to call him again on Friday regarding the CCTV.. I was so afraid that he will ask me to go to JP on Friday.. because we’re having 183 presentation… which was.. too bad, we didn’t get the Wednesday slot.. then also accounting presentation on Wednesday… soft eng II demo on Thursday.. lab deadline on Friday.. combined with the police thing.. I’m happy that I still can type blog today. Hahaha..
I don’t want to recall too detail what has been happening during those days. Now, everything is almost come to the end. All the deadlines were terminated gratefully.. And the police said that he will inform me again on Monday... I’m not hoping for good news.. All the experiences are more than enough already for me. Btw, is this also Karma? Lol.. I miss the “My Name is Earl” series. Thinking of watching it after exam..
Friends, thanks all…
Erlin.D
5 comments:
"We made a report. Instead of lost report, we make a thief report! Why?"
Theft report: "Erlin diana has got her bag stolen"
Thief report: "We successfully stole Erlin diana's bag!"
"We made a report. Instead of lost report, we make a thief report! Why?"
Theft report: "Erlin diana has got her bag stolen"
Thief report: "We successfully stole Erlin diana's bag!"
Wah.. kalo salah salah macam gitu mah.. Erlin uda banyak... huahahahaha.
erlin be storng ya. anggap aja buang sial sebelum exam.
To Anonymous (yg sepertinya dah bisa w tebak siapa...)
Ngerjain orang yg lagi sedih itu karmanya bisa berkali2 lipat loh...
To Arianto
Mengemphasis kesalahan seseorang lagi... =______= hati2 bumerang...
To Theresia
merci, gal... =) You're rite.. Let's look at it from positive side.. ^^
Post a Comment