Gosh, Am I really that kiasu? I have my accounting quiz yesterday.. Not very good, I got 18/20 while Henry got 20/20 and kept saying that it was very easy.. sigh.. Maybe because the question was random? Or it's me myself didn't have strong knowledge of the theory? I DID a bit disappointed since I have been studying it since the first aid course.. however, I decided I shouldn’t kept thinking of it.. and then.. during my sleep, I dreamt that I have test again! For mathematic and biology (strange..).. Worse come to worse, I only got 6/10 for both of the subjects.. and both because of small mistakes. Felt soo down.. and then I eventually wake up and realize that it’s only a dream. Huahaha.. Kiasu mind hum? Exam is coming in one month.. Don’t say revising, I’m still 0% for CSC301 project.. sigh.. Think that I have no other choice..
Awareness Week is coming next week.. And we just realize one fatal mistake. We order the number of polo tee wrongly.. causing shortage of 40 more tee for subcomittee!! >.<.. After the fight to get it done on time.. we didn't get the amount correctly.. :'(.. ix.. need to think of solution soon..
Anyway,
NTU Blood Donation Drive 2006 10th-13th October 2006
Register @ http://clubs.ntu.edu.sg/redcross/
C ya all there =)
Red Crossing + CSC301ing,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment