The first day after exam.. I slept at 4++.. can’t really sleep.. then wake up at 10++ (note: ++ can mean anything bigger).. hahaha.. wake up.. cleaning room.. then discuss with my sister if I should go back later.. after discussion, think that I might be able to go back at the end of December.. and coming back the following week.. right before IA.. but the flight ticket is yet to be booked.. see how ba.. my roomie most probably going back this coming Tuesday.. :’( going to miss her a lot >.<
After lunch.. continue installing software to my computer. Microsoft is really fighting against piracy! All the new software can’t be installed without the genuine test. Sigh.. lucky.. suddenly out from no where.. I manage to get a registry key.. which after that.. my windows seems to be treated as genuine.. wow.. hacker.. you rocks! Haha.. so now, I’m using IE 7 and WMP 11, and my windows update run per usual =).. cool ^^.. can relax now.. until Microsoft find another way to break it. Hahaha..
Installing and upgrading took longer than usual.. don’t know why =__=.. until now, 11.30, I just finished to install my last software. Hahaha.. feel satisfied after formatting my computer.. now it’s clean outside and inside ^^.. anybody who look at my computer now wont even know that I ever learnt about java.. (though I know I will need to install it again sooner or later.. ) hahaha..
Ok ba.. replying some emails, then going to sleep soon.. tomorrow will need to set my mood for ureca liao.. :’(
All the best for everyone who is taking japanese exam tmrw ^^
Erlin.D
2 comments:
How come you are still using IE7?
Use firefox 4.0.. it's much better and you will not need to filter your visited websites via microsoft's servers.. or if you still want to use IE, use IE12 (aka IEXII) la...
Dear anonymous,
Don't know if you're the same person... but you have a great IT knowledge =)
Anyway.. I can't find the IE12 ^^;
Post a Comment