Saturday, August 25, 2007

Impressive Dream (2)

Today I got another box-office dream like what I have 2 years ago. this time around, it is around friendship and weird world ^^;

Story started with my home as the setting. I was on holiday and having gathering with old friends… During the chit-chat, I asked where is P and why she didn’t join us.. P is one of my best friend… Then I got the shocking news that she died several weeks ago.. She went to sea shore and being murdered by M, which is well-known as mysterious person well known as witch. I was shocked as I remember still having email from P several days ago, even chatting with her! I was then showing the mail to my friends as proof. We’re puzzled.. then decided to reply her email.. and few hours later, I got reply from her!! (now getting scarier? :p) She was telling the stories of how she being murdered.. and how she regretted going to sea shore. The situation turn melaconic and I almost cried out.. I was so angry with M, and decided to do conference with whole town telling the bad things about M. The whole people in town curse M. We all decided to kill her.. but she didn’t talk at all.. Just that her face look so miserable. At that time being, I suspect.. what if the witch has actually get into P body, and put P soul in her body instead and making her can’t talk at all.

(at that time, I wake up because my mobile rang. Shut it down, then continued my dream)

Then the story goes. But this time, I became third person.. I was like watching a movie. Let’s call the main actor B now. Although M is already died, her spirit was still with B. B talked about everything under the sun with her. B also talked about her crush with P. P always support B in everything.. however, sometimes, P went missing.. and B didn’t know where she was.. until B meet L, who was a B’s old enemy.. but then, she got information that shocked B. L was there when P is murdered by M. After the murder, P turned into angel. Yet, because she still had things she wanted to do here, She then killed a horse (?) to get the power she needed to keep staying in the world. L then found out that she got a lover that she can’t leave yet.. and out from expectation… her lover is the same with B crush.. B felt betrayed.. then also found out that everytime P went missing, she went to her lover’s place… So B…

Nah, the story ended here =.= My mobile rang again and I was shocked to know that it was about 12pm T__T So I decided to wake up.. see if the dream will continue tonight (which is unlikely to happen).. there are still a lot of mistery unveiled.. like who is M actually.. and what B is going to do with P.. etc etc~ hahaha.. anyway, it’s quite a nice dream.. the background, the setting and everything was really real ^^;

End of my 10 hours sleep,
Erlin.D

8 comments:

Theresia said...

wah keren mimpinya. mau juga ada mimpi kaya gini :p

Unknown said...

makanya, harus nonton film sebelum bobo.. ntar mimpinya pasti kayak pilem2 :p hahaha...

Unknown said...

mimpi apaan tuh :p ada M, B, P. gw tau de, M is Maling, B is Butet n P is Poltak. Am I rite? :p

Unknown said...

M is Mysterious/Murderer.. P itu singkatan nama temanku.. B itu.. hm.. nama teman u kali? :P

Anonymous said...

ceritanya seru bgt..but M L P B nya byk bgt...jd binggung...hoho

Unknown said...

hahaha.. iya jess.. w jg bingung wkt nulisnya v_v maklum, w ngeblog nya wkt baru bangun, masi kacau. eh, sadar gk kalo u pemeran utama di impressive dream sebelumnya :p hahahaaa...

Anonymous said...

gubrakkzzz... iya tuh..koko wa ama wa kan...:P jgn2 M-nya itu koko wa lg..:P

Unknown said...

XD Yup yup.. haha.. gk gk.. M kali ini bukan koko u lagi.. kasihan, masa dia jadi victim terus -.-' hahaha...