Sunday, September 16, 2007

Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

Presenting… The first music video I embedded =D =D =D Update: *and banned*

...
...
...

I sound so IT noob =.=

Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

Update: * This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Zomba Label Group* T_T

Although I didn’t remember each personnel’s name (I never did for any band), I’m a big fans of Backstreet Boys. Their “All I Have to Give” will always be in the top list of my all-time-favorites. Special thanks to Winson for the latest mp3 and Ari for the premiere avi. This has been the song I listen most in this month =D

Anyway.. from the clip, they did look old now =.=.. but who cares.. their voices are still awesome! Looking forward for the album in October! =D =D

All I ever want, it comes right down to you, to you~
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Theresia said...

I used to love Nick and Howie the most, but why oh why, they look so old now. Kevin, Bryan and the other personnel that I forgot the name, I love "Shape of My Heart" "because I want It That Way".

Btw "Shape Of My Heart" ada lyric parodinya lor.

Unknown said...

Yes, they look old :( atau hanya karena skrg make up nya gk terlalu tebal ya... wakakak..

Iyaaa.. w juga pernah dengar parodi shape of my heart.. XD