Typically, the night before a most-waited event always turn into a nightmare for me. Here are some which I experienced this month:
- The Night before first Algo Quiz
Dreamt that 15 minutes before the end of Quiz, I read back and realized that I did the question wrongly. Panic and try to redo the part. The more I read, the more I realized that my answers are indeed all wrong!
- The Night before online test application
Dreamt that I only answer 5 questions… and suddenly times up! (Well, this one actually happen to me during the Merryll Lynch Online Test T_T)
- The Night before Networking Night
Dreamt that there is a company giving away thumbdrive 2GB. I rushed there but the queue is so long.. in the middle of the queue, the thumbdrive is finished. Rushed to other company which give free make-up stuff.. but also finished before it reached me. Getting more and more worried… in the end I didn’t get any goodie bag.
- The Night before updating Prof Yeo about FYP
Dreamt that my application suddenly crashed 3 hours before my reporting time. The more I tried to fix it, the worse it becomes. Worse to worse, it eventually crash the server. 1 hour before the meeting time, I was sweating looking at the 2 server broken down by me.
Somehow, I'm good in predicting worst case, huh? ^^;
Recess is ending... :'(
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment