Thursday, February 07, 2008

Days to CNY

Saturday
Sent che2 and rin2 back to Medan and went for CNY shopping afterwads (like indicated in my last post) back only at night, and went to sleep after looking through the gifts again and again :p


Rin and I infront of our Shio ^^ - Habour Front

Sunday
Che2 was not around… and I slept until 12. Wake up, I didn’t feel motivated to do anything.. so spent the time browsing, chatting, and reading harry potter as well.

Monday
I was so in the CNY mood and forget that I still have lesson. Wake up at 8.30, sleep again until 12.30 at LT, then went to international cultural, food, and travel fair, grabbed some goodie bag (so happy to get the last year’s student union tshirt! I haven’t got one!) and went to have lunch at the Quad. Afterwards, continue with ADMT discussion. I went back only at 5.30.. then rush to shower and went to ISC lunar new year celebration.. The lucky draw was aloooottt… make me somehow wishes to get one too T_T haha.. congratulations to all those wins… which I reckon 50% are Indonesian :p.. Congratz AE for winning the Hong Bao $188 as well.. haha.. Looking forward for the KFC treat :p


Barbarian way of Yu Sheng =.=

Tuesday
Today my lesson is one hour earlier than yesterday… so I need to wake up one hour earlier as well.. 7.30. Thanks that I still can make it. Our lesson finished at 11.30.. then having ADMT discussion again all the way. Visit Mano at his office for the second time.. and I feel that he is quite a patient person (started to see his positive side :D) hahaha.. we did ADMT until being hushed away by the lab technician, as the lab is closing soon T_T hahaha… back to room, in 100% CNY mood. Haha.. spent my day chatting and chatting until 3 am =.=

Wednesday
CNY eve! I wake up at 7! And I can’t believe that I didn’t feel sleepy. Haha.. Nan2 picked me up at around 8.30, and both of us went to City Hall. Yup2… Nancy was going to sign a contract for a new job.. and I was so happy to witness it. Hahahaa… While waiting, I read Harry Potter and drank coffee at Pasific Coffee.. I enjoyed it sooo much… Rare that I can get this kind of relaxed feeling. Thanks Nancy to make it happen :p. Nancy finished at around 10.30.. then we set off to Changi. Have a great treat from Nan at Crystal Jade (Thanks Nan!) and then have some picture before saying goodbye to her.. huhuhu… Enjoy your time at Medan, hor =)


Harry Potter with Vanila Latte and Jazz Music - Simply relaxing

Afterwards, I planned to go back to JP. But on the way, winson told me that wk and him were going out soon… so I finally decided not to stay at the city. I was already at Tanjung Pagar when I decided.. afterwards, I changed MRT and went back to Bugis. Haha.. Did some prayer and read my fortune for this year.. not very good.. but I believe that I will make it through =D =D

Finished with bugis, I waited for Winson and WK at City hall. Then, we hunt for any restaurant that open until night. Finally, we decided to have steamboat buffet dinner at Suntec. The buffet starts from 8 – 10.30. I ate really a lot *.* not felt very well.. hence went back, wait for clock to tick to 12, saying happy new year, shower, then sleep until the next day =D What a long and fulfilling CNY eve :p


The members of buffet dinner with rotund belly :p

Thursday
Bravo to myself to wake up at 8.15. (wake up < 9am in a row for 4 days. Good sign that the Pig year has really gone away.. hahaha..) I then brush my teeth, call all my family, sms my friends… and decided to write blog.. Finished typing this blog, I felt sleepy again… Might sleep for another few hours before going to my relative place ba :D

Hooops.. Almost forgot the happiest news I got today... I will get another niece/nephew by the end of this Rat Year :p haha.. Congratz Broo!!!

FYP is definitely out of my mind now ^^;
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Ilfina said...

Erlin, I wish to witness when you sign contract with your first company, may I? :P Then I can enjoy Crystal Jade too hahaha joking joking

Kiong Hi yoo ^^

Unknown said...

Hahaha fina... Kiong Hi Kiong Hi as well =D

Wah... I signed contract liao.. haha... but dont worry, there are still alot of chances with others :p I'll let u know once I get information. hahaha...

Have a great lunar new year~!