Saturday, February 23, 2008

Exclaim 7

The design for Exclaim is so wonderful this year! Can't resist not to blog about it :p Kudos to the publicity officer! Anybody knows who designed it? Wanna learn.. hahahaa... I hope that the event will be as great as the poster. Hahahaa…


I lurve the design very very very much~

FYI, Exclaim is SCE School Day... a day where we got all the lectures cancelled from 12.30 onwards.. The only day where IA student can have mass-half-day as well. haha... This will be the last Exclaim I can participate.. The first one was great.. the second one I didn’t enjoy that much since I was one of the organizer.. the third one I can’t make it due to IA.. so I’m really looking forward for the Exclaim this year =]

SCE-ians… check out the website for more info…
Other-ians… check out the website to envy us :p

Looking forward for 5th March~
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Apret said...

DESAINNYA SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamu yg design ya?

aku mau belajar dunk. bayar juga gapapa deh, soalnya tolol, ga bisa autodidak, harus ada yg ajarin =p

eh blognya aku link ya ^o^

Unknown said...

iyaaa.. w juga suka design nya =D Tetot.. bukan w yg design.. w juga pingin belajar :X hahaha...

Boong ah apret gk bisa =.= illustration nya apret kan dihias pakai photoshop semua... hahahaa...

Yoz.. thx yaa da di link ^o^ ntar blog nya w link juga...

...after I figure out how...