Thursday, March 27, 2008

A (Repetitive) Reflection

“To lower to risk of regretting, I finally go with the flow (a.k.a have no self point of view =.=) and pick those most registered subject: Data Mining and Distributed System. Another one that I really looking forward is the Information Retrieval on Thursday..”

I can’t believe this is what I wrote 3 months ago. What on earth make me pick Information Retrieval without even a slightest doubt?

On the other hand, Distributed System, which is the subject I doubt the most of taking, turned out to be the subject that I enjoyed the most this semester… The lecturer is great =) (I mean his method of teaching, of course) Although I have been very scared with the network programming assignment, my teammates are really those I can count on :p haha.. And again, similar to the Cryptography case, this is the course with project cleared first. (Although I haven't touched any of the tutorial)

And again, similar to Neural Network case, I’m now dying with Information Retrieval… Sigghh… Now I understand why war is never ended… People just keep repeating the same mistake and take a long time to learn =_=

In high pressure,
Erlin.D

5 comments:

Theresia said...

Hola, thought that I enter the wrong blog url. Good skin, it looks so different. kayanya comment wa nyasar. :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha...

Pujian gk pernah nyasar kok.. tenang aja, cia :p

qizhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
qizhi said...

@erlin:

Thx for linking to my block... erm blog (sorry i cannot spell sometimes... paiseh)

can you shorten my name to just "Ki Chi"? :)

Unknown said...

@ Ki Chi

Haha.. sure ;)