Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Blue Post

He asked me to draft an email…
He sacrificed his time to explain what to write…
He sacrificed his time trying to get me understand…
I cracked my head writing the email…
I submitted it to him…
He was disappointed…
He wanted me to improve it…
I asked why can’t like this, why can’t like that…
He explained why must like this why must like that…
In the end, I still didn’t understand and he was frustrated…
He sacrificed his time and my time…
And I didn’t see any benefit out from it.

Surprisingly, I suddenly felt that I was in the other ends 2 years ago.

I draft an email explaining what design to be done, I forced every subcommittee to submit a design, I chased them, I bugged them, in the end I didn’t feel really satisfied and did the whole thing by my own preferences. Now I believed that my subcommittee must have been cursing me all the way. Hahaha…

I felt very bad before I wrote this entry… but now I realize that it was not easy to be at the other end too… and I felt much better. Haha.. should appreciate him of having the patience in correcting my sentences (although I know that he was very frustrated and I felt real bad because of that) I wonder if there will be a day when he is satisfied with what I did and can fully give me the responsibility of contacting people… I wonder…

Back to my own experiences, there was no such thing T_T

Btw, I enjoyed the photo taking session on Sunday... Thanks to Fieda for lending me the convocation gown... and special thanks to Cipto for being our professional photographer! =D


@ Somewhere around Esplanade~

Cloudy weeks ahead,
ED

3 comments:

lee2 said...

Kayaknya tempat kerja lo sangat "challenging"
Jia You Erlin !! Bertahanlah !!

William Kangdra said...

the pic is nice!

Unknown said...

@ lee2
I don't know... Maybe I'm just complaining too much? hahaha.. Thanks lee.. u too.. jia youuu! =D

@ william
will be nicer if someone around. Sombong euiiii gk mo join :p