Eriko is my closest Japanese friend so far. She is so humble, it's so hard to believe that there are someone so full of achievements yet to down to earth. She graduated from Todai, worked in Japan, Singapore, taking MFE, and now moving to London to work! It feels like just yesterday when she came to Singapore T_T I wished we have spent more time together. Well, maybe Singapore is too small for great people.
 |
| At Eriko's Cozy Apartment |
I'm glad that I made it to her farewell. It's a Potluck style party hosted at her private apartment. The apartment was located around 15 mins from Dhoby MRT. I was sweating like mad when I walked to the place, but I felt a sudden breeze when I entered the apartment. It's a super nice studio! I want!! But I'm shocked to know the price. $4,500 for a single bed room T_T.
 |
| All the unpacked dessert! |
 |
| Home cooked food! Except the KFC's fries |
 |
| Delicious coffee milk dessert :D |
I bought two big boxes of Chewy Junior, but there were so much food I'm not sure if anyone got to eat it in the end T_T The food were all good, and me being me, made sure that I tried every single dish served on table XD
After a nice chat with her MFE friends and colleagues, I decided to go home at around 9.30pm as I still need to work the next day. Nice chat up with Eriko (and Mimi!)
 |
| With Eriko and Mrs. Mimi! |
Wish you an awesome days ahead in London, Eriko!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment