Back to Medan, I was astonished seeing so many relatives around! And I really can’t remember whether to call them ‘aku’, ‘akim’, ‘aso’, ‘apek’ etcetc.. in the end I decided to call all as ‘aie’ and ‘acek’.. which not turn out to be a good solution.. I’m being stared by mum and dad every time I call the wrong title.. ~.~
Anyway, medan is about food :p.. my first night was satisfied with mouth watering fried rice.. my breakfast was 2 packet of chicken rice.. my lunch was cheesy bites pizza.. followed by hot buffet steamboat as dinner ^^
The next day.. which is the H day, my gown can’t fit me due to rotund stomach T__T in the end I needed to sacrify my breakfast to get the gown up. Afterwards, have a great brunch with cakes, continued with great lunch at hotel.. didn’t eat much because too busy running here and there… but lucky that at night, I did have a good dinner. Hahaha… The performance were good.. until my brother went up to stage and dedicated one song for all of us +__+ his singing talent is not better than mine. Lucky that I still have appetite to eat afterwards.. hahaha..

Bringing bouquet of roses for bride~~
The event ended at 10pm.. but most of relatives still stay until 11++.. I myself get back to room only at 12.. very tired as I woke up 4am for the make up thingy… slept soundly until 8.30 in the morning.. mum said that there was blackout the whole night.. but I didn’t realize it at all ^^;
Friday, I stayed at bro’s hotel room most of the time, relax and chat with sisters.. I was having Tabona curry for lunch.. and my dinner was supposed to be hotel’s vegetarian food.. but I begged sister to buy me a garuda nasi padang instead.. so when they are eating downstairs, I’m having fun with the fried chicken, accompanied by TV.. haha.. great dinner, of course.. So glad that I can eat it before I went back to sg :p
Saturday, nothing much anymore.. going back to sg.. which means going back to reality of my fyp, neural network assignment, crypto code breaking, algo quiz, prof comm presentation, and interview preparation.. sigh.. That’s life ~.~
Anyway, looking forward to meeting bro and sis who are coming tmrw! =D
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Lol...Medan...it's a nice place. I miss the food there especially mee tiong sim. There's also Sun Plaza and places to kia kia...haha.
Anyway, it was nice stumbling over a fellow NTU student from Medan :D
Totally agree with you.. A great place for its food..! ;) Wow, I'm surprised that you even know mee tiong sim. ^^;
Btw, nice to know you too! Wishing you a great 4 year ahead in NTU :)
Post a Comment