After so many grumbles about Crypto… it’s odd that it was eventually this particular subject that I manage to get ride first. (ok, in term of assignment, not revision) And.. like what you can predict from the title, I’m definitely in warning state for this soothing neural network!! I’m still 0%! Can you believe!? 0% with deadline in less than 2 weeks time. Millions of neurons to be trained, 20++ pages of report to be written. And I’m still 0%.
And now I’m sleepy. Would like to take a nap first before starting the neural.. gosh.. I really can’t help to keep delaying it.. why why.. T__T
Lesson learnt: It needs more than a handsome lecturer to get u started doing a project.
Aaa, got another Algo quiz somemore... +__+
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Lesson learnt: It needs more than a handsome lecturer to get u started doing a project since you expect him to pay attention to you as well :p
apaan ini =___='' da gk nyambung lagi ><
Post a Comment