Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dinner @ Outback + Last GSS 2012 Shopping + Dessert @ Cold Stone

I heard about Outback since the first year I was in Singapore. After 8 years, I finally got a chance to try it. Thanks to Groupon for promoting the 49% off for the Outback Special Meal.

So here we were on a Saturday evening, going all the way from Queenstown to Millenia Walk to try out Outback!

Outback - Dinner Menu!
Peach & Strawberry Soda - Too Gassy!
Deliciously Petite Mushroom Soup!
Main Menu! I was so hungry I looked like vampire.
Outback Special - 8oz Beef - Medium
Since the waiter keep passing by, get the chance to took a pic together :p

Despite the decent portion, I… don’t really feel full after the whole meal ^^; I walked out keep feeling like I wanted something else, but decided to hold back the temptation and distract myself with shopping instead.

I went to Sasa to stock up my BB Cream ($17.90) and Lip Gloss ($16.90). After picking the two stuffs, I just went to the counter and took out my credit card. They come back to me and said that Credit Card is only for purchase above $20. I frowned. How can $17.90 + $16.90 be less than $20? Then they told me that there are 50% discounts going on for Maybelline product!! Just when I need it!! :D :D I decided to buy 2 more as stock ^^

Next stop was G2000, where I managed to pick up 2 dresses ($198) and 1 formal shirt ($29), and paying the total of $108 for all. I don’t even bother how they calculate anymore. I just love how GSS works!

It was around 9.30pm by the time I finished my G2000 shopping, so we decided to walk back to MRT. Apparently, I still can’t get over wanting to eat something, so Winson ended up buying German chökolätekäke® from Cold Stone Creamery. Thanks so much for the treat ^^ And yes, it was the first time I ate the Cold Stone ice cream – love the chocs!


German Chokolatekake from Cold Stone Creamery ($5.5)
Reach back home at around 10.00pm, happy and full :)
ED

No comments: