Thanks to Karlina and Citra, I got to run my first 5KM Run this year :D Karlina signed-up for the run, and then realized that she won’t be in Singapore during the run itself, so Citra asked if I’m willing to substitute, and yeah, why not!
 |
| Shape Run 2012 - 5 KM - The medal is generic across 2.4km, 5km, and 10km! |
This is the first time I run the woman-only race. The whole experiences were quite different. For one, the shirt is in Pink and the whole goodie back are filled with ladies specific items (clear throat). During the run itself, I felt more relax and less competitive. Guess because everyone else was also more conscious in taking pictures than finishing the race :p
 |
| The sea of Pink! |
 |
After the run - Me blocking the 5km route ^^;
 |
| My Timing - need more exercise to hit my target of 30 mins for 5km :( :( |
|
 |
| Finally! We got to run at the same race!! :D |
The best goodie after the run was a home made loaf from Cit :D Alas I was too busy eating I actually forgot to take a pic of it =_=' It's filled with chocs and sesame and raisins and just... nyummy!
 |
| From Cit's Bakery with Love :p |
To the next run!!
ED
2 comments:
u improve a lot for ur running... :)
hmmm....isn't that the 'pisa tower' loaf ^^;
Haha... not really.. Cit would have done 5km within 20mins!!
Yup, that's the Pisa Tower Loaf... still made with love right! haha
Post a Comment