It was Friday night. Out of thin air, my roomie texted me and asked if I want two free tickets for Spiderman this Saturday afternoon. Of course I do! :D Spiderman is newly released. It’s so tough to get a ticket even if you want to pay for it. And now I get it for free. Two some more! Thank so much roomie :)
So I postponed my dental appointment and went for the movie at 3.30pm. The movie was good, but not exceptional. Maybe because we already know what the story line like. He got bitten by a spider, he become spiderman, his uncle died, and then he started to fight for humanity. All of those are already there in the previous Spiderman, but of course, they added some story twist to make it interesting.
The movie was almost 2.5 hours (worth going to cinema :p).
 |
| GV Max 1 @ Vivocity |
It was 6pm by the time we finished. We decided to go to Sushi Tei for dinner. It was 6pm but we’re like the 20th people in the queue. Can you believe it ^^; but the food was excellent and the service was fast, so I’m not complaining :)
 |
| Dragon Sushi |
 |
| Grilled Chicken Rice |
 |
| Fried Tofu |
Back home, I took some rest, had facetime with mum and dad, finished the movie American Reunion, then knocked off to bed.
Saturday’s well spent,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment