People learnt from experience. So did I.
I went to China One a month ago and wasn’t really able to enjoy the night because of the wrong strategy. As I went there again last Friday, I’m making sure that I won’t fall to the same mistake.
It’s a $28 liquid buffet from 8pm – 12pm at China One. Totally worth it, even if you’re not a heavy drinker. With the average of $10 / glass, all you need is to drink 3 glass within the 5 hours and you got breakeven.
The thing is, I’m really weak with the word “buffet”. Last month, I got 5 drinks within an hour just because I was thirsty and wanted to make full use of the $28.
This time, I played slow =p I made sure I had proper dinner. I started with green tea, orange juice, and pineapple juice to keep me hydrated (the bartender are kind enough to attend to me). Only after I was sure that I’m not thirsty, I ordered one Vodka Coke and sip slowly for the next half an hour. With that, the night went pretty alright for me. I had 2 shots and 1 more vodka cranberry, but didn’t feel as bad as last time :p
Contrast with the previous visit, I took so many pictures this time around. Alas, I was made to swear never to post most of the shots… so here are some censored ones!
 |
| The group pic @ our favourite corner at China One |
 |
| ... this might be stretching the limit of word "censored" |
 |
| Free flows of Tequila shots! |
 |
| In his 11th Shot! |
 |
| Pic with Glen, Kah Onn, Meng Fen |
 |
| The guy of the day with Becky and Qiao Li |
 |
| with Xiao Hong and Chang Hong |
 |
| Another one with Meng ke |
 |
| With Sam |
 |
| With Danielle (not sure if he is still sober) |
 |
| The survivor! Pink = girls, Blue = guy |
All the best for your study in US, Steven! See you again when you’re back from your master :)
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment