Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Recess!

Erlin is back =)

This week.. heem.. again.. I can’t remember much of what I have done.. =___=.. what happened to my short term memory.. >.<… a lot of things happened, and a lot of thing that I should follow up.. that’s why I kinda delete all the things that were settled.. sigh.. Anyway, I can remember that I ate KFC on Monday :P… huahaha.. as planned. It has been a month from my last KFC. This time: 2 chests + mash potato + cheese fries + cola. Thanks You Xiang for the coupons.. Thanks tatsu, ari, andre for accompanying.. and thanx to the free shuttle bus! =)

This week I’m still settling the Red Cross design. I just know that every design must go through the approval from Committee, Ms Chan, and Headquarter!! What a tedious steps.. Obstacle is extremely big from the cooperate com of Headquarter. Kept complaining about the stuff.. (“make the photos bigger!” “the words don’t need to be that big, only the title must be bigger!” “you use yellow? It didn’t match with red. What? It’s orange? It’s even worse…You plan to put gold? It never came out well in banner one…”) Ms. Lily.. Thanks so much for all the suggestions you gave to me. And thanks that you eventually approve the design for RCHN Chapter banner. Anybody who happened to read this.. Help me to pray for the clearing of Blood donation Banner.

Talking about ECA.. I just had my AGM (eventually!) on Wednesday. What a relaxing AGM.. only get up and talk for no more than 5 minutes.. and while everything is done, the president (or more precise, CEC) treat us Canadian Pizza.. nyam2.. ate a lot.. also chatted with the new committees.. especially Rudi, our new publicity officer. From the start of the rally, he kept insisting that he wanted to put advertisement at toilet. I wonder why? ^^; hahaha.. wish you all the best ya.. The prez give each of us a Parker pen… Eitts, that is not the token of appreciation yet. Another gift will be given during the investiture. (CEC- work to serve “us” better ><) haha.. Anyway.. eventually.. I really stepped down.. It felt like only yesterday when I was attending the AGM for 5th management committee… at the same place.. at almost the same timing.. haha.. Think that I’ll miss this club. With all the store room fire and everything, it’s memorable enough =)

My M1 plan is eventually over on 21st September. Just as I wonder if I should wait 1 more month before getting a new plan, Handarmin told us that there was promotion from Singtel.. We can get N6280 with $99 from the usual $299.. kyaa.. want want.. eventually, with all will, Handarmin, Henry, Rina and I went to West Mall on Thursday, 5.30 after our class. The bus is so crowded at that time.. we need to wait for the 3rd bus before we can eventually go in… Now I began to understand Singaporean’s sacrification to study here :p

We reached there around 6.30.. easy to find the singtel shop (since we’re with prof. Handarmin). But then.. ix.. the queue was so long.. 10 more people before our turn.. and.. guess what.. almost all of them were purchasing the N6280 too!!! So it’s really that profitable? we eventually waited until almost 8.. At the first time, I was thinking of taking the $0 phone.. but then I find out that it’s not really profitable.. N2160 if I’m not forget.. Thus.. I eventually chose N6280 too!! ^^.. and.. I just know that N6280 is actually 3G.. so they gave us 3G number also.. With 3G.. we can do Video call.. in the rate of usual phone call!! Gee!!! I’m going to try it out soon! More2.. we got the free Campus Call.. $330 each month to call from NTU. And also waived subscription fee.. and since I said that I wanted to retain my M1 number also, Singtel gave me 2 more months of free subscriptions! Ha? Not really understand.. but, happy! We also get free Paris Hilton bling2 cd. Haha.. Out from Singtel Shop, 4 of us was bringing N6280.. Rina got orange one, mine is silver, while henry and handarmin got the black one.. =).. finished with the Singtel, all of them accompany me to M1 customer service, to give them my proof of billing address. Wait for around half hour (gomen all!) then all of us go and eat Burger King.. nyam nyamm.. delicious.. (note: this 3 days: KFC, Pizza, Burger King.. no wonder I got sore throat today).

Reach hall at around 11. Admiring new handphone for 1 hour.. then start to do some stuff on Red Cross.. and especially to my AI.. duuh.. I really spend almost whole week to figure out how to calculate the effective branching factor.. Eventually I slept at 3.. still can’t figure out the answer.. =___=

Next morning, Friday, the last day before recess.. I wake up at 9.20. Settling everything, then set off to school at 10.20… Out of surprise, today I didn’t drink coffee.. and eventually I slept (for the first time in this semester! And being snapped by the paparazzi Calvin ><) in my Engineering and Society lecture.. duuh.. so sorry, Arlene.. My eyes really don’t want to cooperate >.< I slept for almost half hour.. then woke up.. and had dinner with Winson and Henry. And after that… that’s it!! Let’s began the recess!!! Yuhuuuuiiii… Lab 301,302,303,304... I’m coming.. Red Cross first aid.. I’m coming toooo.. hahaha…

Btw, tonight we’re going to celebrate Tomy B’day.. heem.. wonder what have they bought for him? Tomorrow, we’re going to Endy Lo and Herlina convocation. They’re coming to Singapore for that! Looking forward for it ^^

Oh ya.. I got one IQ test from Tatsu.. check out if you can answer all the questions. You can see the answer by highlighting the space after the question.

Going to try out the new gadget o^.^o,
Erlin.D

Example:
24 H in a D = 24 Hours in a Day
Start!
26 L of the A = 26 Letters of the Alphabets
7 D of the W = 7 Days of the Week
7 W of the W = 7 Wonder of the World
12 S of the Z = 12 Signs of the Zodiac
66 B of the B = 66 Books in Bible
52 C in a P (WJs) = 52 cards in a pack (without jokers)
13 S in the USF = 13 stripes in the united states flag
18 H on a G C = 18 Horses on a Gallop Competition
39 B of the O T = 39 Books of the Old Testament
5 T on a F = 5 toes on a foot
90 D in a R A = 90 degrees in a right angle
3 B M (S H T R) = 3 blind mice (see how they run)
32 is the T in D F at which W F = 32 is the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit at which water freezes
15 P in a R T = 15 Players in a Rugby Team
3 W on a T = 3 wheels on a tricycle
100 C in a R = cents in a rand
11 P in a F (S) T = 11 Players in a Football (Softball) Team
12 M in a Y = 12 Months in a Year
13=UFS = is unlucky for some
8 T on a O = 8 tentacles on a octopus
29 D in F in a L Y = 29 Days in February in a Leap Year
27 B in the N T = 27 Books in the New Testament
365 D in a Y = 365 Days in a Year
13 L in a B D = 13 loaves in a bakers oven
52 W in a Y = 52 Weeks in a Year
9 L of a C = 9 lives of a cat
60 M in a H = 60 Minutes in a Hour
23 P of C in the H B = 32 pairs of chromosomes in the human body
64 S on a C B = 64 Squares on a Chess Board
9 P in S A = 9 provinces in south Africa
6 B to an O in C = 6 balls to an over in cricket
1000 Y in a M = 1000 Years in a Millennium
15 M on a D M C= 15 men on a dead mans chest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah gitu dong blognya ada variasi. Hahahaha.
Test IQ nya lebih mirip tes pengetauan umum.... Siapa yang tau provinsi di south africa berapa... ><
Ari bantu doa... semoga banner blood donation nya diterima... aminn...

Unknown said...

Loooh.. gk tahu ya provinsi di south africa berapa? heem.. perlu lebih byk belajar geography artinya :P.. hahaha...

Banner blood donationnya dah keterima tuuh.. thanx banget for the design ya! =).. sekarang wktnya latihan bargaining ama supplier.. hahaha.. ciaaattt!!

Always,
Erlin.D