It was late for 5 days. Today is my very own Friday the 13th. As the clock passed 12.00 am, my story began… It started with a short circuit. Of course, my computer directly went off without future notice. And again, I hate hate hate that I never save my work. I was doing reporrtttt T__T.. How many times has these happened? Especially when I was doing things like report and photoshop. While it never happened when I was only listening to song? Anyway, so.. when the Keppel people eventually fixed the thing.. I opened my computer.. and saw that my auto recovery didn’t help much.. :( and the diagram I drew in power point was gone.. As it didn’t have auto recovery.. First bad thing..
I redo some part of the report, before I went to sleep at almost 2. Wake up at 8.40 as usual, bathed, and then wait for bus at 9.15. I usually choose either walking or taking bus randomly. However, for Wednesday, die2 I must took bus.. Because I was carrying a thick accounting book. So.. There I went, to bus stop. Meet Rina and Henny there. They said that they just miss a bus.. then I waited with them… 15 minutes.. and 1 bus eventually came. But full! Wait for another minute.. 199 passed.. another 5 minutes.. another 199 passed… until eventually, it was 9.45 when I got to the bus!!! As I sat down, got a sms from Dunkie “All! Don’t skip 183 lecture for today! We want to have discussion after class!” That was the sms I sent to him 3 days ago. Now, I’m the one that’s missing.. I…. T____T
Reached LT10 at 10.00, sharp. Listen to lecture for 20 minutes.. then discuss for awhile. Felt abit uneasy.. Arlene talked a lot about terrorism in second half, and we’re going to presenting exactly the same thing.. what will happened.. sigh.. after discussion.. I went to have lunch.. finished lunch.. went to met Zhang Jun along with Medy. Again, like yesterday, he wasn’t in his office. But unlike yesterday that he showed up after 5 minutes, we saw no one until 15 minutes passed. I confused and apologized to Medy.. then I went to check my email. Yap, he sent me an email. At 10.20. He was busy, and wont be able to meet me today. Sigh. Not a very bright morning for me.
Then I went to library. Initial plan was to finalize my AI report and print it. But then.. I forgot to switch on my computer today! Don’t say doing my report.. I can’t even listen to song to distress myself. Eventually, go streaming to Ari’s computer. Listen to several songs, then the network is disconnected… Ask for him to open his computer again.. and then that was my headset that didn’t want to work. Arrghh.. T_T
1.00 pm, went to Accounting lecture. Everything was fine for 2 hours. Then I back to library. Can do nothing as I didn’t open my computer. Thus tried to read the Accounting textbook. Next week is our presentation. Feel sleepy since the first 5 minutes. Then went down to take a cup of tea and took a look at the Aerospace exhibition. Meet Dr Timo there. Called him, but instead of him, others looked at me. I was noticed for being ignored. Great.. Finished my tea quickly.. then went back to library.. Spending my time there until 5.40.. then checked email for awhile.. Shock to see the time is 6.05 in computer, while it is 5.50 in my watch.. What happened!? I rush to seminar room. In the middle of road, I realize that my mobile isn’t with me!! I left it at library’s table. Run back to library. And found my mobile. What a fool. Then again, I run to seminar room. Definitely, I was late for the tutorial. After the seminar, my team mates said that they already decided to have discussion on Friday.. I was like !?!?.. why they discussed it without me!? My Friday is 7 lucky hours of classes.. Eventually, I tried to negotiate with them.. finished at almost 8.. then went to dapao.. and walked to the bus stop.. was it the end of my day? No. As I was reaching bus stop, my bag was suddenly dropped to the floor. Broken. I used it no more than 2 weeks!!! Desperate, I really don’t care what will happen to me anymore. Reached home, opened my computer, typing email for team members, and my Microsoft outlook hang as I’m going to send the email. I left it for 15 minutes.. going for shower, giving the computer the time to do its processing. As I back, it is still the same. Nothing else I can do rather than ctrl+alt+del and rewrote my whole email.
2 more hours to go,
Erlin.D
4 comments:
Hahaha erlin erlin.... Lucu bgt... Gpp2, sial itu pertanda rezeki koq hehehe.. bnr2 lucu, semua dtg berturut-turut hihihi... harus buat pesta besar utk merayain kesialan2 itu hehe... joking2... ganbatte!
...
Ditertawain.. :'(.. ix ix.. hahaha.. iya, w juga beneren kaget.. koq bisa beruntun seperti itu ^^;;.. syukurlah semuanya bukan hal2 yg 'terlalu' parah.. hahaha.. Pesta? perlu kali ya... eva mo sponsor? :P :P
Thanx for the support ya.. all the best for you too =) Moga2 gak ada another hari seperti itu tahun ini... hahaha..
Sadhu3x,
Erlin.D
friday the 13 -> watching death note lol. (tapi itu kayanya udah 14 deh soalnya midnight movie).
Huahaha.. iya yaa.. wkt itu habis investiture pergi nonton Death Note.. udah gitu, gk ngajak2 lagi.. :P.. lol.. A good movie after all =D
Post a Comment