Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

Some updates before I set kiasu mode to ON (or has it been ON all the time? lol)

  • My mood has back to normal =) Thanks to all my friends.. father and mother.. brother and sisters!
    • However, as the result of stress and lack of sleep.. I got pimples all around my face =__=
  • The CSC302 coursework is finished!
    • But still left with CSC301 project, CSC303 presentation, and CSC304 report
  • I have replaced almost all my missing stuff
    • Except my dearest Canon IXUS i5
  • Mum and Dad will back to hometown tomorrow. Julianto is still at Jakarta. Yongky is still at Hongkong. Erikson has back from Phuket.
    • (… no important relation after all)
  • Want to go to JP at least one more time before the exam started.. The KFC is irresistible. Also need to buy some more Pringles.
    • For exam wishes, any Pringles flavors are accepted :P

Ok.. I think that’s all.. =).. *getting scared of writing long sentences after being criticized* huahaha.. joking2.. All the people in NTU.. all the best for the exam preparation!

Happy B’day Rina Sari, Yuku, Karlina! Happy Hallowen too!

Erlin.D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just know that you love KFC too :-p

Unknown said...

For sure ;) Especially the cheese fries o^.^o hahahaa..