Friday, September 14, 2007

Campus Recruitments

I’m drowned virtually by the amount of electronic forms I need to fill T__T I never expect that I will need to bother about working life so fast… I wasn’t even taking the recruitment talk too seriously.. until recent conversations with friends and I found that I’m a way too slow in applying already. Most of my peers had applied to at least 3 of banking companies… My application? Well.. still 0. Thanks pals to bring me back to the reality..

This week had been packed with Recruitment Talk. Gosh, I had skipped so many crypto lectures. Now being in his class is really like listening to encrypted lecture.

So, what did I get by forgoing the lecture? Humm.. huumm… Now I know (at least) to spell correctly the name of some investment banking Bank. Here is my before and after recruitment talk spelling:

City Bank-> Citi Bank
Barklay -> Barclays Capital
Credit Swiss -> Credit Suisse
Merry Linh -> Merrill Lynch
Dutch Bank -> Deutsche Bank

Plus some embarrassing experiences and some talk with seniors and some useful information about highest salary employer; McKinsey is in the top of the top! But I’m 100 years too early to apply.

Back to filling form,
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Theresia said...

gua dari dulu cuman bisa spell Barcap. btw ayo erlin daftar barcap, biarpun test verbalnya gila gilaan, tapi gajinya 4k lor...

Unknown said...

Masih mending ya, theresia bisa spell barcap.. w dari awal, cara baca aja salah.. T__T hahaha... Tenang aja, ntar kalo da final year, u pasti hapal semua nama investment banking ^^;

Yoz.. aku akan mencoba mendaftar barcap.. tapi.. masuk ato gk.. that's a different thing all together.. haha T__T