I chanted almost every week on how I had to work long hours and attend late night calls. What I didn’t know is, there are my colleagues who work throughout every weekend and attend mid night (4 am) calls. And I got a chance to experience the same when I was in Bangalore. My comment? Tireedddd!!
I dont' understand how they survive that kind of life style. It was 9.30 AM on Sunday when I was dragged to office. By the time I finally reached back hotel & fell to bed, it was 2 AM. The next day, I woke up at 6.00 AM as the meeting planned at 7.00 AM. Mummy!!! It didn’t do any good to me. Despite having a very nice local-brewed coffee, I still felt very moody due to lack of sleep. I reached back hotel at 11.30 PM on Monday and decided to sleep straight away. I fekt better the next day as I woke up at 5 AM to pack. When I went down to the café for breakfast, my colleagues were telling me they didn’t really sleep due to deployment issues. They seemed to be living only by coffee.
So I worked until 7pm on Tuesday, then went to airport, accompanied with multiple calls in the taxi. I thought I could get some sleep in car. What a wishful thinking :( When I actually got seated in the plane, I was so tired that I considered skipping the supper... (but took it anyway in the end)
Touched down at 6 AM, I then get some sleep and went to office at 12 PM. I felt good to be back to somewhere I’m familiar with… to a place where I can come and go whenever I want… I love my SG office! (am I going mad?) Anyway, we had our monthly forum on Wednesday, and weekly call on Thursday. I was kind of worried that I would be spending my Friday in office again, but thanks to the gank who ensure it didn’t happen :)
I went to watch a hindi movie: Enthiran… which translated to English as “The Robot”. How should I rate the movie? I felt that they overdid some of the effects, but apart from that… it was a good mix of tension and humour. The heroine is too pretty that it's almost unrealistic for her to fall in love with the 61 years old hero. Haha… Anyway, it’s really a good movie. Thanks, Sapna, for the wonderful treat! I just know that it’s 15 bucks for Hindi movie in cinema… That’s 50% more expensive than Hollywood movie.
On Saturday, I went back to office for… lunch @ Aston’s! haha.. It was quite empty in Maple tree area, but I still met 4 colleagues who are working over weekend. Duh! The food & the service are good. I love their side dishes the best. Very generous =)

BBQ Chicken + 2 Side Dishes for $6.9!
At night, we watch Sex and the city II, which is more like Abu Dhabi Tourism Board + Fashion show. It did make me wanted to go to Abu Dhabi… But only if I’m treated first class like them :p I want to have my own butler!
The next day, I went to Fitness First @ ORQ for my trial class… I’m quite impressed with their facilities… complete equipments + free training attire + free drinks + sauna & steam. I must admit that they might be one of the best fitness center around…. But it’s like SGD 133 / month T_T how… I checked with my roomie and she said that NTU only charged SGD40. That’s quite lots of difference. They said they are building a new branch near maple tree next year, which will be very near for me… Well, I will see if I have a motivation to join. I am already half dead with 2 hours treadmill and cycling.

At Fitness First, North Tower Level 8 - It has awesome view!
After fitness, we went to Ayam Penyet for lunch. It was almost 3 PM, but the place is still so crowded! Amazing. After lunch, I came back home, did some ironing, and slept until dinner time (now tell me how can I get slimmer) After dinner, now it’s time for… another movie! Hahaha..
Happy Binary Day, 101010,
ED
2 comments:
join join join fitness first! hahaha...
ha? venny join ya?? :D w pingin sih, tp tmptnya jauh dari w >< alamat gk bakal pergi. hahaha
Post a Comment