So I reached back SG from Korea last sunday. It was 7.30am in the morning as we dragged the luggage across the HDB area. The weather was so good till I had the crazy idea of going for a jog straightaway. Of course in the end my lazy mind took charge and I ended up spending my morning unpacking my stuff.
There was actually nothing much in my luggage except for the cosmetics stuff. I finished unpacking at around 10am, then showered and laid on my bed while reading through my feeds through iPhone google reader. Soon enough, the Z virus hit me and I was unconscious until 2pm. I jumped up, freshen up, then went to Dawson for late lunch. Oh, the food in Singapore tasted like heaven compared with Korean food in Korea (sound weird, I know) After lunch, I remembered doing laundry, catching up with my games, feeds, clicknetwork videos, until it was time for dinner. After dinner, we watched Disney Cars 2, and then have an early rest.
Monday was a public holiday. I forced myself to wake up early and went to jog at Queenstown stadium. Winson joined me for the first time and I thought I could show off the result of my 6 months running regime. As it turned out, he was still able to run passed me effortlessly =__=’ We run + walk until around 16 laps, then went back home to shower.
Afternoon activity was KTV at Teo Heng NTU alumni club. I know that Ten Dollars club is cheap, but Teo Heng is the cheapest one so far. The big room (with capacity of 10 people) is SGD 36 net for weekend. Since there are 8 of us, each is paying SGD4.5 for 3 hours of KTV. Wow! For weekdays, the charge is SGD 22 for big room. It means SGD 2.2 per person for 3 hours KTV! I wonder how they make money. Even the drinks are only SGD 1 / can.
In the evening, we decided to try out Al Afrose restaurant, which is just couple of steps from Spize. It turned out to be total disappointment =( the bilis in my ikan bilis fried rice was so tough that I can hardly swallow it. The chicken in Winson’s mie goreng was full of bones and no meat :s Oh how I missed the food at Al Ameen =( We might give this restaurant another try for its indian food before abandoning it forever.
Tuesday was my first day going back to office. Apparently lots of people were on leave and just returning on the same day – a lot of greetings and exchange of stories. Things were not as bad as I expected =p I was still able to do my jog before taking a 9pm call and went back at around 10pm.
On Wednesday, work started to pile up once people knows that you’re back in office. I stayed pretty late in office, but still reach back before 12am. Hehe..
The Thursday this week was surprisingly free for me. My weekly yoga wasn’t happening as many members are on leave. I intended to go for another running exercise, but my other call was rescheduled and clashed with my running time v_v. I left home at around 8.00pm after knowing that my weekly 10pm call was rescheduled to Friday.
Friday - Happy 11-11-11, whatever it means! Not sure why, I wasn’t in the mood to work at all on Friday. Even when people are asking me serious questions, I was answering half heartily. Maybe it’s because my boss was again taking sudden leave and rescheduling my performance review T__T I left at 7pm after my call, and spent the evening at Vivocity. The Christmas decoration is everywhere! So does my holiday mood =p We reached back home at around 10pm, then watched “Overheard 2” until midnight.
Saturday, I went for Queenstown stadium for another jog. It’s 3 weeks to my 10km Standard Chartered run, and I felt so unprepared! Out of my kiasuness, I ran and ran and run until my iPhone battery ran out =__= It was a total of 12.44km within 1hr 45mins – my furthest distance so far! (Last record was 11km before the Jurong Lake Run). After running, I was busy with my housework chores until time for lunch.
Lunch was at Sizzler Toa Payoh. We got the cash voucher of SGD 20 for SGD 14, thanks to In Sing. You just have to order one main and will be provided access to all-you-care-to-eat salad table. The salad table is not a normal salad table. It’s comparable to that of Pizza Hut, with free flow of soups, noodle, spaghetti, and even with a booth for yogurt and ice cream. Simply said, Sizzler is actually a buffet for SGD 14. The staffs are friendly, and the quality of the food is also above average. The fruits are all so sweet, and never did I see mushroom soup with mushroom as big as ping-pong ball. We ate from 1.30pm to 3pm, then happily rolling to MRT.
On our way back, we stopped at Raffles Place to meet up with Citra. We walked around Raffles area, then stopped at Rotisserie for lunch. The lunch looks good (even when looked at with full stomach). I ordered coffee but it doesn’t seem to help my after-lunch-sleepiness. We left the place at around 5pm, and I was unconscious until 7pm. My sister called me right after I was out from shower. We chatted for almost an hour, then I spent the rest of the Saturday continuing the “Overheard 2” and big-bag theory. “Overheard 2” is a disappointment compared with its first movie. The story was predictable and it doesn’t show much of wits =(
Sunday I woke up at 8.30am and then went to JE for badminton (there is no chance to sleep until late these days!) There are 12 of us – lucky that Inche booked 2 courts. What I waited most is the after badminton treat – Sarawak Kolo Mee! Lurve it max. We celebrated Inche's B'day as well at the coffee shop. Happy Birthday, Che! Stay innocent always =p
The weather turned weird once we reached home. It was unbearable hot for couple of minutes, then raining like no tomorrow, then stopped in 10 minutes, and then started to rain again =_= It’s now 5.30 and song of thunders are still playing outside the window. What a nice time to nap... :p
Fighting against Z virus,
ED
There was actually nothing much in my luggage except for the cosmetics stuff. I finished unpacking at around 10am, then showered and laid on my bed while reading through my feeds through iPhone google reader. Soon enough, the Z virus hit me and I was unconscious until 2pm. I jumped up, freshen up, then went to Dawson for late lunch. Oh, the food in Singapore tasted like heaven compared with Korean food in Korea (sound weird, I know) After lunch, I remembered doing laundry, catching up with my games, feeds, clicknetwork videos, until it was time for dinner. After dinner, we watched Disney Cars 2, and then have an early rest.
Monday was a public holiday. I forced myself to wake up early and went to jog at Queenstown stadium. Winson joined me for the first time and I thought I could show off the result of my 6 months running regime. As it turned out, he was still able to run passed me effortlessly =__=’ We run + walk until around 16 laps, then went back home to shower.
Afternoon activity was KTV at Teo Heng NTU alumni club. I know that Ten Dollars club is cheap, but Teo Heng is the cheapest one so far. The big room (with capacity of 10 people) is SGD 36 net for weekend. Since there are 8 of us, each is paying SGD4.5 for 3 hours of KTV. Wow! For weekdays, the charge is SGD 22 for big room. It means SGD 2.2 per person for 3 hours KTV! I wonder how they make money. Even the drinks are only SGD 1 / can.
| Random Shots at the Future Singers |
| Not so good looking / good tasting Ikan Bilis Fried Rice - Al Afrose |
On Wednesday, work started to pile up once people knows that you’re back in office. I stayed pretty late in office, but still reach back before 12am. Hehe..
The Thursday this week was surprisingly free for me. My weekly yoga wasn’t happening as many members are on leave. I intended to go for another running exercise, but my other call was rescheduled and clashed with my running time v_v. I left home at around 8.00pm after knowing that my weekly 10pm call was rescheduled to Friday.
Friday - Happy 11-11-11, whatever it means! Not sure why, I wasn’t in the mood to work at all on Friday. Even when people are asking me serious questions, I was answering half heartily. Maybe it’s because my boss was again taking sudden leave and rescheduling my performance review T__T I left at 7pm after my call, and spent the evening at Vivocity. The Christmas decoration is everywhere! So does my holiday mood =p We reached back home at around 10pm, then watched “Overheard 2” until midnight.
Saturday, I went for Queenstown stadium for another jog. It’s 3 weeks to my 10km Standard Chartered run, and I felt so unprepared! Out of my kiasuness, I ran and ran and run until my iPhone battery ran out =__= It was a total of 12.44km within 1hr 45mins – my furthest distance so far! (Last record was 11km before the Jurong Lake Run). After running, I was busy with my housework chores until time for lunch.
Lunch was at Sizzler Toa Payoh. We got the cash voucher of SGD 20 for SGD 14, thanks to In Sing. You just have to order one main and will be provided access to all-you-care-to-eat salad table. The salad table is not a normal salad table. It’s comparable to that of Pizza Hut, with free flow of soups, noodle, spaghetti, and even with a booth for yogurt and ice cream. Simply said, Sizzler is actually a buffet for SGD 14. The staffs are friendly, and the quality of the food is also above average. The fruits are all so sweet, and never did I see mushroom soup with mushroom as big as ping-pong ball. We ate from 1.30pm to 3pm, then happily rolling to MRT.
| Own-picked salad + Superb Cheese Toast |
| One view of the Salad Table (before the waiter told me that pic is not allowed) |
Sunday I woke up at 8.30am and then went to JE for badminton (there is no chance to sleep until late these days!) There are 12 of us – lucky that Inche booked 2 courts. What I waited most is the after badminton treat – Sarawak Kolo Mee! Lurve it max. We celebrated Inche's B'day as well at the coffee shop. Happy Birthday, Che! Stay innocent always =p
| Happy 17th B'day to Inche :D |
Fighting against Z virus,
ED
1 comment:
Beautiful rain!!! I love to drink hot tea in rain. I think you enjoyed November rain very well...
Post a Comment