The month that I have been waiting for the whole year… is finally just a day away! Normally, apart from people taking leaves, there are not much of other indication of the holiday season in the office. This year, our secretary decided to take it beyond the norm. She actually brought a mini Christmas tree and set it up on the table. Below the tree, she put small gifts, and even filled the table with candies, chocolates, cookies, and (ehem) some chewing gums. Now it feels like Christmas!
 |
| The Mini Christmas Tree! |
We had lunch at Crystal Jade today and were talking about food. There is a promotion right now at juztoday.com for SGD 27 buffet at Yum Cha Garden. The promotion looks super nice, but alas, I have no more buffet quota for the rest of the year =( I hope someone who read this blog will go and buy the buffet deal and eat on my behalf, so the good deal doesn’t go wasted.
These days I’m really addicted to Tiny Tower. I think after the latest patch, they make the level easier, so I felt that I advanced much faster =__=’’ I have to reduce my addition or I’m risking my social life here.
 |
| Tiny Tower screenshot taken with the Assistive Touch. Look at the first comment in BitBook! |
I would like to close the blog today by wishing everyone a wonderful Dec ahead! All is well!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment