I’m back to blogging only once a week T_T
I’m hungry but I’m determined to finish my blog before dinner… so let me go with the highlight of everyday.
Monday
I had a nice dinner and reached back home at around 8.30pm. Then, we heard few door knocks from inside the house! There were 5 seconds of scary moment for me, before I realized that it’s Fieda trapped in the toilet! T_T
 |
| Broken Common Toilet Door |
We tried all we could to help her out, passing her screwdriver, card, etc to open the door but failed. In the end, we get a door smith and he got it open within 30 seconds! That’s a quick $50! After that, he explained that the mechanic is already faulty, so he changed it for us for another $40.
 |
| Parts of Knob. Never know it's that complicated |
Tuesday
I got to know a new application called Fatify from Inche. It’s not as scary as Oldify, but still bad enough to make people hate it. I’m posting a picture of me before and after Fatify – because I think they still deserve some credits for their superb image processing. The image can even move like a video!
 |
| Before Fatify |
 |
| After Fatify - OMG! |
Wednesday
I went to Regent Hotel for the first time for training. The hotel was located around Orchard area, but not very near to MRT. I’m lucky that it took me only 15 minutes to reach the place from home via 111. Kudos bus!
 |
| Training Room - with Video Taping during the Role Play |
The training was good, and the food was of course good :D I liked their buffet, even though the variety is slightly less than the other hotels.
 |
| The Appetizer :p |
Thursday
It has been awhile since the last time I watched a movie. We finished watching Sherlock Holmes 2. It was thrilling from beginning till the end. Loved it!
Friday
There was 1-1 promotion for Starbucks and my friend gave one to me for free ^^
 |
| Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino |
I got a meeting at 8pm but decided to take it via Skype while enjoying the Pizza Hut at Harbor front. Skype is really convenient. Exactly the same like calling via phone, but free (they have free call to US numbers)
 |
| Pizza Hut Meat Galore! The pizza was served late and they gave us free garlic bread! |
Saturday
It was raining heavily in the morning, but I decided to get up and went to gym anyway. With that, I completed my 6 days streak of Fitness First :p
Monday – 8KM Treadmill (Woke up late T_T)
Tuesday – Pilates + 6KM Treadmill
Wednesday – Body Step (@ Paragon – like neither the place nor class)
Thursday – 10KM Treadmill
Friday – Gentle Flow + 5KM Treadmill
Saturday – Swimming 25 laps
Went for Big Mac after swim =_= it has been few week streak of junk food for me.
 |
| Big Mac with Seaweed Shaker! |
OK, that’s all for the highlights of the week! Dinner time now!!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment