I welcomed April with a brighter mood than Feb and Mar. Finally comes the month with public holiday! Falls on long weekend some more :p
First week was quite a hectic week – I was staying in office until almost mid night on Wednesday and Thursday. But, you will be amazed with the motivation a long weekend can bring. Time flies when you have something to look forward to :) On unrelated note, all my sisters + brother finally got Whatsapp! Now we can chat whenever we want!
Second week was a short week for me. I spent the first two days attending training at Marina Mandarin Hotel. Training was good and food was superb. It’s a week after Easter holiday, and most of people in Germany and UK are taking leaves, so there were no evening calls. We finished at 4.30pm and I got to spend few hours at the gym :D The rest of the days are pretty standard. Few tasks piling up but most of people are on leave so there is not much follow-up can be done.
 |
| The training room is so cute! With receptionist desk! |
 |
| 2 days buffet lunch *blurp |
This rest of the days have been filled with some concerning news. For one, my brother was down with 2 days of severe fever + sore throat. Then it was my sister’s kids who were down with flu. After my brother, it was his kid’s turn to be down with fever. It’s really not easy to be a parent! Other than that, a prominent earthquake happened in Aceh, which felt in both Medan and TB. So worrying! The Tsunami alert has been removed, but I still feel restless :(
My gym regime has been boosting my eating appetite, which is kind of worrying, too. I had 2 BBQ Chickens meal, 2 Soupspoon meals and 2 KFC meals all within the same week. With all the sickness news around, I’m supposed to avoid fried stuff, but the temptation was just too much! Sigh!
 |
| Discounted Fish & Chips from BBQ Chicken - Nyummy! |
 |
| Free KFCs from Doritos & Lays (Cheapo mode :p) |
This week was quite a roller coaster week. People are back from leaves, I got more follow up to do, and so, so many adhoc meeting setup everyday. I got almost no time to do anything after 3pm as it’s filled with meeting, meeting, and meetings… all the way until 9pm. I was really drained out. Maybe I’m still lucky that boss is on business trip, so there is no additional thing added to my plate, yet.
 |
| On unrelated note, Circle Line was done this week and they start to issue MC - MRT Certificate lol (credit: Citra) |
Good news, we finally settled for our accommodation until May 2013. The owner decided to give us another discount of SGD 100 and we managed to sort out the breakdown comfortable for all of us :) :) The owners are based in UK, but they were here this week to paint the house. Initially, we were all grumpy about how messy the flat will be, but it was surprisingly a pleasant experience. They come only after we left for work and they left before we reached back home. They did much more than just painting. They fix our heater; buy us new gloves, new table, new Microwave, new clock, and lots more stuff. I don’t understand why would the owner do that, knowing that we’re not complaining even with the current situation. Anyway, should not be questioning too much, just be thankful for it :) I’m quite curious to meet up with the owners, hopefully will get a chance next time.
 |
| The flat after painting (can't really tell the difference) - They are really pros! |
 |
| The sweet note they left for the tenants :p |
This is my last week of practice before the Run350 this coming Sunday. I went to gym for the first 4 days for Body Combat, Pilates, Body Pump, and personal trainer. I was knocked out on the 5th day when I supposed to be doing my treadmill T_T Felt a bit ill and decided not to push myself too much. I’m quite nervous now for Sunday. The last running I did was last Friday morning! Wish me luck!
 |
| Did cycling after Pilates on Tuesday - Nice view outside! |
Coming up next week, my boss will be back to office. Monthly reporting deadlines are coming up and I hope that I will be able to continue the passion towards gym (my $133 per month!!) :p Other than that, I started to read Steve Jobs from Kindle, which is really captivating :) Loving it!
Increase time in gym = reduce time in blog post. That’s as much as what I can multitask =(
ED
5 comments:
U make me miss combat a lot.
Lets start again then!!! :D :D Yuk yuk!
Haha yup tadi pagi baru pergi lagi. Anyway see u somedays at gym. Lebih sering ke branch mana erlin?
haha.. cool! w seringan di mapletree =) soalnya paling dekat. kl u?
Kebanyakan ngikutin instructor sih.
Post a Comment