Saturday, June 09, 2012

Search function is not working in erlind.blogspot.sg

Whatever enhancement that Blogspot is trying to do, it's not working very smooth right now. For some reason, my blog address is changed from erlind.blogspot.com to erlind.blogspot.sg. There was no announcement no nothing for this change.

I noticed that it's taking longer time for me to upload photos, publish post, and even load a post! Performance issue is one thing, another one is... the search function is not working anymore! =(

I tried to search for the word "dinner" and no post come out. I tried to search "kfc" and nothing come out also. How could it be possible that I don't have the word "dinner" in my entire 8 years blog? It's literally almost in my every single post.

Blogspot - Search Engine failed

I hope that they will work on fixing it soon =( I use blog because I know that I'm forgetful and I want to be able to search for something when I need it!!  Maybe too much to ask for a free service... but still! I want the search function back!!

Curious - If I moved to Indonesia, will it become erlind.blogspot.id?
ED

3 comments:

cd said...

oo so really got something going on behind the screen...i notice all the blogspot i frequently view is showing '.sg'

Anonymous said...

Stunned to see our cute little tester having a blog , which I found googling Alexandra road for something .good work keep it up :-). - sreejith

Unknown said...

Haha Sreejith, thanks for leaving comment! yeah i have been blogging for a while now! XD

I'm not sure if the search function is already working, if yes, you might also find your name in this blog!! =p =p