Saturday, June 09, 2012

What's up in Office – Raffles Medical Health Screening, BaCoP Networking Event, Farewell lunch with Sumita

Just browsed through my iPhone and realized that I have like 60 food pictures over the last two weeks! Aston, Burger King, Beppu Menkan, McDonald, few buffets… I haven’t been living a very healty life style v_v

Anyway, here are few happening in office from the past two weeks, other than my day-to-day work. 1 pic of the event + 1 pic of the accompanying buffet ^^;

#1: Free Medical Screening - Got scared during the blood station, but motivated by the food awaited 
Free Breakfast! I don't mind going through Health Screening everyday :p
#2: Networking Event - Having my presentation shown in two big screens *Happy :D
Delicious and nicely done buffet! Must ask my team member where to order
#3: Farewell for Sumita - I wish you all the best in your new department!! Hope you like the gift :)
Went to Prata Prata for the lunch buffet at $7.9. It's so worth it! I can have like 10 plates of this delicious food! :D
I'm glad that I didn't say anything about buffet in my New Year resolution this year. I would have totally failed.

Next buffet planned! :P
ED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good event and the picture look very nice event. I think this type of occasion create good awareness of our society.

Medical Health
health care
medical attention
stevia tablet sweetener
stevia tablets
Stevia tabs