Our second visit to Yomenya Goemon – Slurping Spaghetti with Chopsticks!
We had a nice experience before and decided to go back for the Standard Chartered Promotion – Regular Set @ $16
 |
| No idea why I start to promote Stand Chart Deals |
The service was good (maybe because there is not many patrons around). The salad and drink arrived within 3 minutes of the order. The food arrived within 15 mins. And if let say you didn’t order the set, they will still give you free ice drink, and they topped it up like every 2 mins! Quite an impressive service :)
 |
| The Set Meal - Salad + Soup + Drink! |
In addition, the food was good as well :) I had the cold pasta, which is an unique experience for me, and I did love the way it was cooked – a bit hard and coated with cream! I kept hearing good recommendation about Mentaiko, and finally got to try it for the first time here :p
 |
| His Order: Smoked Chicken and Four Cheeses |
 |
| My Order:Mentaiko Mayonnaise Spaghetti with Tuna and Corn - Cold Pasta |
I was really satisfied with the portion. I was so full that
I actually stopped in the middle and talked for a while before finishing the
food! (that didn’t happen to me frequently).
After the lunch, we went to Suntec for shopping. It was less
than 1 month from my last visit and it has changed so much! It was construction
everywhere and most of the shops are closed. I really can’t understand the
management… most of the shops are still so new and posh… why do they need to
renovate? Anyway, lets see how they design the new Suntec :)
Back home, feel sleepy due to the heavy lunch, but decided
to stay awake and do some housework. A blink of eye and now it's time for... dinner!
Living my life around food,
ED
1 comment:
Beautiful Lunch. I love Pasta.
Post a Comment