Sunday, November 18, 2007

2nd blog of the day ^^;

Today is my second battle. Still similar to the first battle, I can’t finish it on time. I wonder if I’m really getting THAT slow. During my last exam, I remember I always have at least 15 minutes to check beforehand. Now is like… I realized that I make mistake only a second before the answer book is taken away from me. Like just now. After the “Please stop writing” command, I realize I forgot to answer a whole part of a question! Estimating the time taken for invigilator to walk till my place, I secretly write another 2 lines to my answer book.. but gosh, nervous + feeling guilty, the writing isn’t even readable.. T__T.. I think I should just give up. Haha..

After the battle, I had a good lunch with others at can A… talking about anything from A to Z. I’m really sure that I’m going to miss this time, pals.. Don’t want to admit that we’re now in final year.. can we have more outing? T_T

At the same time, I remember about my karma case.. Hence I purposely buy a milo and paid 50 cents to them, explaining that I paid less the other day. Haha.. they accepted my apology.. I feel kinda relieved =)

Back to room, I can’t remember what I do.. (I didn’t study, of course) But time passed really fast.. and since I have promised Henry to go to library, I went there at 3.30.. and back again around 8.30.

When turning on my computer, I saw the MSN chat… SCE people were going out to watch movieeee!!! Aaaaa… and I miss the chance to go out with them… T__T.. I lost my chance to be the publicity.. haha.. Wish that another chance will come in… ok ok?

Btw.. schedule for my last semester is out… they have more subjects this time.. 11 to choose from, compare with 7 from last semester. Haha.. I still have no idea what to choose.. want to take robotics as they said it’s easy to score.. but somehow I feel like turning to the wrong track ^^; Ah.. anyway, it’s still early~ let’s watch Code Geass first… it’s getting addictive now XD

Procrastination mode ON,
Erlin.D

No comments: