Monday, November 05, 2007

Few Posts before exam?

This few weeks, my blogs related much to my dear PC ~__~ Ya, it keeps showing me bad sign. I worry so much that it’s hardware problem.. Upon consultation with several experts, one finally gave me an ultimate advice: “There are some problems with your driver. Format your computer and everything will be fine” And I did. And the problem resolved! Thanks so much Chris!

Recalling back, now I remember that the sudden shutdown problem happened since I started to download the theme =.= Upon installing the theme, it asked us to install some software as well. They said that we can always remove it afterwards.. I did remove it.. but seems like it wasn’t clean. So.. in conclusion, after so much network security warning from lectures, I was still fooled!!! Felt naïve T__T now I really think twice when downloading anything from not trusted source.. but still.. how many sites are trusted? Do you expect that all email are trusted as well? And after learning so many fraud in internet banking.. how am I supposed to still try to use it? Sigh.. now I become abnormal.

Ok, enough about the security stuff.. So now, I have my computer reborn, with no theme installed. Haha.. for first week, I’m using a classic windows theme. When chatting with mum over phone on weekend, she suggested me to use green color wallpaper, since it’s better for eyes. So I did.. For my first choice, I randomly pick forest wallpaper. Stick with it for 2 days.. but somehow isn’t satisfied.. It’s too common to fill my desktop for long time. Eventually, I remember about Leopard’s Beta Wallpaper. Changing the theme to green template .. and.. bump.. my computer got new look.. which I predict to last for long this time =]

Anyway, I had stopped drinking coffee for a week. Why? My tea bags are going to expire soon.. So did my honey lime. Both Tea and honey lime tasted great… but I still prefer coffee.. With mission to finish them soon, I mix the tea and honey… become tea-honey-lime. And I get the smell of lime.. but the taste of…? Plain water aka tasteless! Amazing ~.~

Talk about my daily life… Most of lessons are finished. I’m left with one prof comm tutorial. All the job hunting thing had hopefully stopped as well.. My last application was to JPM. Right after exam, I will have one discussion group for bank C. haha.. For bank B.. it’s painful… but I need to say that I’m waiting for it’s rejection letter after the disastrous phone interview. Bank D? No news so far. So did bank M. haha.. anyone can guess exactly what bank I am referring to? XD I felt it quite funny as they are really in sequence of BCD… XD.. Oh yes, for B+C… I should have as well rejected ~ One of my friend had already got the interview call although he submitted latter then I am. For FYP.. my supervisor is back already.. met her just now.. she asked if I’m studying hard.. eheem.. that’s a good question, Prof. haha.. Anyway.. thanks so much for asking =] Thanks to the lab technician too.. she didn’t get mad at me although I kept the computer at lab opened for 2 weeks! You’re the best!

Ok.. That’s all for the update… Shall ‘try’ to study now =)

Not get used to Mozzila Firefox yet :S,
Erlin.D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...looks like your mum agrees with me...haha. Green is good for the eyes...lol.

Btw, I saw you today at Lee Wee Nam!! Can you believe it? Lol...I was walking towards the exit then I saw one girl who looks like someone I know (it's you lah)...then I stared a bit longer...then I realised it was you. I don't know whether you remember or not :D

Unknown said...

Huuaa? Really? I didn't notice... (else I will have run away having people staring at me :p hahahaa.. jokin2..) Next time around, say hi lar... So I can know you as well =)

Ok, I have scanned through your blog finding your photos and memorized it. See who call who as we meet again :p (OMG, u have alot of Medan food pics T_T)

Cya around!~

Anonymous said...

lin.. juz realized that u have a blog.. =D.. btw I can guess exactly what banks you are referring too. Cause we are on the same boat.. HAHAHA

Unknown said...

Hihiii.... Which Wil is this? *think think* Same boat? Moja? hahaha...

Yup2.. blog nya memang gk pernah di umumin... isinya geje sih.. dgn bahasa yg berantakan :p Anyway, how you make ur way here? *curious mode* search nama moja dari google yaa :p

Princess Jasmine said...

erlin ~ how u know my new blog address?

Unknown said...

Jasmine~ by clicking on your name... and your profile pop up with your blog address =p