Sunday, November 11, 2007

To the 1st paper of the year

My Neural Network exam will be less than 100 hours from now…. And I felt so unprepared. Flipping through the past year exam questions, I can’t even understand what is being asked. When I tried to do some of the calculations, it took more times than it should (judging from the mark) and even worse, I made mistake in 90% of them. I hate to calculate all those decimals numbers... I spent more time pressing calculator rather than writing down answers. The good news is, all the calculations carry a relatively lower mark.. The bad news is, the higher marks go for theory and proving, where I have no idea how to do it. I’m particularly very annoyed with one last year question about SVM. It asked us to prove why the optimal margin of separation should be 2/||wo||… and all I can gather in my mind is “1 + 1 so 2 lor.” But it’s 20 marks question! And I’m just blank… I really hate those types of questions T_T


At the end of the day, will I get it right?

Is my brain deprecated after IA? Or I simply become lazy T_T
Erlin. D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erlin, Jia you... There is always a solution to any problems you face. U can do it. All the best for ur exam. hehe.....

Unknown said...

Thx son... will try my best T_T hahaha... all the best for your exam too yooo =D =D