Thursday, November 15, 2007

From the 1st paper of the year

Several weeks ago, during the last day of Neural Lecture, Prof. O said:

“Don’t worry; the exam this time will be very easy. So easy that if I give you any clue, you all will get full mark” (laugh)

The questions were indeed not that difficult. Yeah. Everyone said that they can do it. But I made mistake here and there! I’m so careless... After telling myself so many times to read the question carefully, I still fall into it. Wrong question leaded to wrong derivation and wrong calculations. I realized some of them the second after I hand in my exam paper. The rest were known only after I walked out from the exam hall…

“Since the exam will be very easy, make sure you didn’t make mistake… I will penalize every small mistake made”


And what happened to me is really the reverse. I make mistakes. Lotz of them. I know something like careless can always happen. But last time the occurrence was like one in five. Now is in every quiz I taken and even exam! All my algo quiz grade were deducted because of trivial error that I overlook. And even for resume writing.. The C grade due to wrong grammar… Erlin erlin.. Since when you become so negligent?

Oh yeah, 1 thing before I end my self reflection blog. The exam… 80% theory!!! And I spent almost 80% of my studying on calculation instead. So misleading T_T

Whatever done is done.
Erlin.D

No comments: