Sunday, November 25, 2007

Are you going back on December holiday?

Christmas is coming again... Can't believe how fast time flies! And definitely... the most frequent asked question in this season is: Are you going back for holiday?

Remembering what I answered every year make me feel funny... When I was being asked, these are my answers from year to year:

First Year: “Hmm… Less than half year here. So fast going back again? Wanna feel how is the Christmas in Singapore.. Then go back next year~”

Second Year: “Oh… Better use the time to take special semester.. so that I can reduce my workload at third year and go back next year”

Third Year: “Wah.. need to prerpare to work for Industrial Attachment.. can’t go back. Maybe next year”

Fourth Year: “If I’m not doing my FYP on December, wont have other time to do it. And what if got interview call? How to go back?”

Moral of the story: Whenever you have the chance and desire to go back, don’t keep delaying it.

Just a random post,
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...same dilemma faced here.

I go back mainly to see my family and to eat stuff like Mee Tiong Sim and Kwe Tiau A-Teng...lol. How I miss those food.

Unknown said...

Hahaha... yup yup... same reason applied to me as well.. :p Anyway, I usually manage to squeeze some time to go back.. but this time... the fyp is really killing.. v_v remember to take more (food) photos when you go back to medan again :p hahaha..

Oh yes, congratz on finishing your first exam in ntu :p

Erlin.D