Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Spinning Dancer

Ever see this pic before? What do you see? is the dancer spinning left or right?


The Spinning Dancer

It's said that if u see it spinning clockwise, then you're right-brained. Otherwise, you're left-brained.

No matter when I see it, the first time the dancer always appeared to be spinning right for me. But then, when i look longer, it will suddenly spin left. First time I saw the image, I was impressed. Second time, I doubt whether it is a bogus image (e.g. the image actually turn left and right occationally) and I actually splitted out the GIF image to check. hahaha.. (but result in nothing). Third time, I was really TOO curious.. hence I look for some explanation through internet. It conviced me that it's really not a fake test.. haha..

But anyway, I still want to prove it! Looking forward for a chance to see it together with friends... will ask and compare what they saw with mine :p

1 More exam to go!
Erlin.D

No comments: