There were 3 games available... but we only managed to played two: Saboteurs and Loot. It was lots of fun… we can’t stop laughing and making jokes… lucky that there was no one else in the house (except for Poor Julianto who was trying to get some rest and recover), otherwise we would have been kicked out. We played until around 1AM, then take train back home. Thanks to MRT late night extension, we didn’t have to try looking for taxi :)

Saboteurs: One of the rare times when Miners (good people) actually won
The next day, I slept like a pig until around 11.30 AM. My friend from Medan texted me, saying that her friend is currently in Singapore and she wants me to pass her iPhone to her friend… So I contacted her friend… and she wanted to meet at Sentosa.
Sentosa during Christmas was a nightmare for a courier like me. The 10 minutes waiting time for inbound train to Sentosa wasn’t bad… After passing the package to her, I had to queue for the outbound… which took me 55 mins! When I wanted to take a picture of how long the queue was, my SD card was suddenly spoilt. Ah! What a luck :(

Queue for Sentosa Monorail - after 30 Minutes.
In the end, I was late half an hour for the KTV session T_T. Without further ado, I start with some food, while most of the group were still singing :p Kudos to Henry for organizing the KTV and buffet session :) The time passed quickly… it was 10pm before anyone realized it. After taking some pictures at Marina Square, we went back home.

Marina Square, after the KTV + Buffet Session
The next day, most of us went for Badminton to redeem ourselves from all the calories we had during Christmas. After the 2 hours badminton session, we had lunch at Sumo House, Clementi, which served the best value-for-money Japanese lunch. Where else can you get a full lunch set meal for 2.9 SGD? On top of that, they have free flow of Green Tea…. And since we all look like students (with all those freebies t-shirt), they gave us couple of plates of chicken teriyaki… for free!! Man I don’t know how they make money.
Here is the website incase anyone interested. This is too good to be kept secret :p
Back home, I did my weekly laundry and room chores. Now I’m just playing some Restaurant City while waiting for dinner time to come :)
OK, I desperately need Adobe Photoshop for my Mac :(
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment