Thanks to my roomie, I got to try a new run route today! :D
 |
| Finally got to use my Run Keeper again! |
Today’s weather is just perfect for outdoor running – windy, sun behind clouds, with cooling after-rain effects. We started from Paya Lebar MRT at around 5.20pm, walking through the park connector, Garden By The Bay South, Marina Barrage, Garden by the Bay North, and then ended at Marina Bay Sands Shoppes. It was one of my most scenic runs, I’m loving it :)
 |
| 2km: One of the many awesome Park Connectors in Singapore - Paya Lebar |
 |
| 4km: 8 years in Singapore, and I seriously have never seen this building before |
 |
| 4.5km: The picture doesn't do justice to this building - it looks really posh! I wonder who stayed there |
 |
| 5km: The flow of the water, the sunset, the slow turned Singapore Flyer, the soft wind... Love! |
 |
| 5.5km: Passion Wave - Now we know who is governing this elite areas :P |
 |
| 6km: At the Garden by the Bay (South) - There are at least 100 people with pro shooting cameras standing along the line! |
 |
| 6.2km: All shooting something similar to this, I guess |
 |
| 7km: Guess where is this! Marina Barrage! Full of people picnicking |
 |
| 7.5km: Never knows Marina Barrage has this section, but it's dead end, so I need to make a turn afterwards |
 |
| 8km: Spotted the rehearsal of NDP! Look at the gigantic Singapore Flag! |
 |
| 10km: Running along the ponds @ Garden By The Bay - Zen! |
After the run, we were thinking of taking dinner before going back home. There is not many eating place around - nearest is the Kopitiam at MBS Shoppe. I was really conscious about my attire during that time, so I decided to head back home and get a dinner at Subway later on :p
Hope to have more similar run in the future. But at the same time, I’m really lazy to spend like an hour on transport just to get to a place for run ^^; So maybe there will be more exercise around my residential areas, and one or two times at somewhere new, depending on how good is my roomate’s persuasion skill XD
Need to increase my mileages soon. For now, time for movies! (watched: Lockout, The Secret World of Arrietty, coming up: Hunger Games)
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment