I claimed to be exercising at least 4 times a week, but do you ever wonder why I never really lose weight?
It was less than 48 hours from my last post, and here are what have gone to my stomach:
Imagine how much calories goes in everyday ^^; And these are the normal ones, excluding the buffets and bbq and steamboats I had during birthday / farewell. I really have to be thankful that I can still fit to my clothing.
All the above remind me how much unhealthy food I have everyday =( I'm not that young anymore and there is no way I can continue this kind of life style... or is there? XD
Lets finish this random post with a more healthy looking pic:
Coming up next - 10-course wedding dinner,
ED
It was less than 48 hours from my last post, and here are what have gone to my stomach:
| Thursday's Dinner - A nice filling Cze Char from Dawson |
| Thursday's Supper - a big pack of Munchies (it was nyummy - must try!) while watching Hunger Games |
| Friday's extended Lunch - De Burg @ Bukit Merah - claimed to be one of the best burger in town |
| Friday's dinner - Ayam Penyet + Gado Gado @ Vivo |
| Friday's Supper - 2x limited edition chips (only during Ramadhan @ Giant) while watching "The Dictator" |
| Saturday's Lunch - Big Bowl of Hock Lam Beef @ ARC |
All the above remind me how much unhealthy food I have everyday =( I'm not that young anymore and there is no way I can continue this kind of life style... or is there? XD
Lets finish this random post with a more healthy looking pic:
| Fruits - the things which prevent me from exploding from all the heaty food |
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment