OK, this post actually has very little to do with Mid-Autumn festival. Giving it the name just because I’m typing it on the D-day. This will be a mix post!
I went to Chinatown yesterday, expecting to see some nice mid-autumn festival decoration, and was left disappointed! There was almost nothing there :( The whole Chinatown looks dull. The only decoration available is a bunch of fruits at the center of the road, and some lampions at random locations. I remembered it to be better.
 |
| Grapes and its friends - Not sure of the correlation between grapes and autumn festival |
 |
| Long Size Lampions (stolen from Che's) |
 |
| Round Size Lampions (credit to Che's) |
I had a sudden craving for Nasi Lemak, and remembered that we haven't been to Spize for a while... so there we went for the saturday's dinner! fully satisfied!
 |
| My Gigantic Limau! Sadly didn't look as big in pic :( - $3.5 |
 |
| My Nyummy Nasi Lemak Ayam Kunyit - $6.8 |
On Saturday, Aurelie has her 4th Birthday Celebration. Oh how time flies~ She is such a princess! :) Aunt is missing you!
 |
| Her Home made Cake - Kudos Aso! |
 |
| Princess Belle! :D |
 |
| The outdoor party! looks sunny and fun! :D |
 |
| Family Pic! All with one line eye due to the brightness -__- |
 |
| The gifts! Whoa! :D Think she can swim in the gift if she wants |
At night, I decided to get my upgrade my Mac OS from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. Name wise, I preferred Snow Leopard. But apparently Mountain Lion is 2 grade better than my Snow Leopard. Well, I installed it so that I can get iCloud. Apparently it offered more than that! Need to find some time to explore :)
 |
| I have to give it to Apple - installing OS is as simple as installing App! |
Sunday is my typical badminton day. Despite knowing that it's the 15th of the month, I can't resist the temptation of pig organ soup... and fall for it for lunch =__=''
 |
| Lunch - My favourite Pig Organ Soup from Clementi! Love the Chilli! |
For dinner, Fieda's mum cooked chicken rice and asked me to join them for dinner. A home-cooked food during the mid-autumn festival... It definitely make me feel closer to home :)
 |
| Simple and Delicious home cooked food :) |
Afterwards, I spent some time FaceTime-ing and chatting with my family. Bro sent few pics of Ainsley which made me go "awwww"
 |
| Ainsley - the second princess! |
Had fun time, now it's time to prepare for new month! :) Last quarter of the year!
ED
Note: Broken my own records – most blog posts in a year!
3 comments:
Roads are looking quite colorful on that festival.
meet and greet parking luton
Hope that you all had celebrated that festival well.
luton meet and greet
Keep updating us. Heathrow Airport Valet Parking
Post a Comment