I got to know him when he came here for internship half a year ago. He joined other team and was based in Alexandra I didn’t really interact much with him except for few lunch occasions.
For one reason and another, he joined my team after few months and moved to MBC. There, I got to know him better. He is from Frankfurt, went to London for his bachelor degree, currently pursuing his master degree in Imperial College. He worked in DB Frankfurt before, and one of the few that have been approved for overseas internship. He is also the youngest European I ever met (in my current age). From the aura of professionalism he possessed, I can’t believe that he was 21!! *Feel old but I started to accept that fact.
Being 21, he is all fun and adventurous. It’s always enjoyable to listen to his stories, as well as how he planned for his upcoming trips. We lost track of the numbers of countries he visited in this last 6 months – few places in Malaysia, Bali, Phuket, Bangkok, Vietnam, and Hong Kong? I must have missed out some places.
All good time will come to an end, and Friday was the farewell for David. Will miss the lunch the dinner and the jog together. It has been nice knowing you, little boy! (hahaha!! Finally I can someone little boy!!)
Wish you all the best on your study!
ED
For one reason and another, he joined my team after few months and moved to MBC. There, I got to know him better. He is from Frankfurt, went to London for his bachelor degree, currently pursuing his master degree in Imperial College. He worked in DB Frankfurt before, and one of the few that have been approved for overseas internship. He is also the youngest European I ever met (in my current age). From the aura of professionalism he possessed, I can’t believe that he was 21!! *Feel old but I started to accept that fact.
Being 21, he is all fun and adventurous. It’s always enjoyable to listen to his stories, as well as how he planned for his upcoming trips. We lost track of the numbers of countries he visited in this last 6 months – few places in Malaysia, Bali, Phuket, Bangkok, Vietnam, and Hong Kong? I must have missed out some places.
All good time will come to an end, and Friday was the farewell for David. Will miss the lunch the dinner and the jog together. It has been nice knowing you, little boy! (hahaha!! Finally I can someone little boy!!)
![]() |
| Farewell Lunch on Wednesday @ Garuda, Vivocity |
| Cubicle-Mates! |
ED

No comments:
Post a Comment