Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sweetest.

I talked like 1001 random things to him everyday.

Last Sunday, as we walked back from airport, I saw a Godiva shop and just said "Suddenly I felt like eating Godiva!!!" and then "Hey look at the girl she is wearing such a high heels!!"and then "Why the guy in-front of us is so slow?" and 1001 other random things.

I don't blame him if he just shutdown on me, really.

But instead, he actually listened. and remember. And bought me a box of Godiva on his way back from Business trip on Wednesday.

Godiva Chocolatier - Not sure if I will ever open it!
I lost for words. I'm happy for the gift. But most importantly, I really appreciate the thought that goes into it.

Thanks dear :) Hope the Choc is not just an attempt to keep my mouth shut :p
ED

No comments: